Showing 181 to 200 of 450
181. Posted: Sat 29th Jan 2011 15:34 GMT
Day one for me, but I'll only play DS games for a while
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
182. Posted: Sat 29th Jan 2011 19:30 GMT
4. Wait until the mania is over.
That's my safest bet. The mania will probably hype down by July or August. Plus, I need to save up a lot of money for the system itself and a couple of games. Hopefully by then, it will be in red.
What Would W. Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996
183. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 01:58 GMT
I'll be waiting until the virtual console develops. As soon as GBA VC is announced, I'm in.
184. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 02:00 GMT
I'll probably pick mine up at a midnight launch.
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
185. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 02:01 GMT
Mine is already pre-ordered. But I still don't know what game to get with it.
According to various sites Kid Icarus and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time won't be release date titles. If that is true I think that buying Paper Mario or Mario Kart 3DS would be the best option. Personally, I'd like to get Paper Mario and PilotWings at the launch.
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19
My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher
3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576
186. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 21:07 GMT
Pre-oredered mine yesterday. Pre-ordered Legend of Zelda and Sims 3 along with it. Next time I get enough cash, I'm buying Paper Mario and Mario Kart.
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
187. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 21:22 GMT
I really would like Paper Mario and Mario Kart 3DS but I fear they won't be released on March 27th here in the states.
188. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 02:13 GMT
I preordered the Aqua Blue, but I went back and swapped it for the Black 3DS. The more I though about it, the more I decided I wouldn't like the Aqua Blue color. I'm a Black fanatic. Ive got a Black Wii, PS3, DS, Tv, TV Stand and full surround sound including powered sub that is ALL black. So 3DS is going to be too Lol.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
189. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 21:09 GMT
I preorderd Aqua blue with Pilotwings.
This is a signature.
190. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 00:16 GMT
FINALLY someone who likes the Black one better! All my DS's (except the original) have been black, it's sort of a tradition for me. I just think electronics look better in black.
191. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 00:18 GMT
I'd order in black too but I want a gray one
192. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 22:56 GMT
So who here has pre-ordered their Nintendo 3DS from GameStop? I plan on reserving mine and trading my DSi for it at GameStop this weekend if God is willing.
193. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 23:22 GMT
How much store credit will trading in a DSlite get you at Gamestop?
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
194. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 23:28 GMT
3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891
195. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 02:29 GMT
@pikmaniac02, if you can it'd be better to trade the Nintendo DSi along with the DS Lite. The DSi gets you $75 dollars.
196. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 06:10 GMT
Mario Kart and Paper Mario 3DS won't likely be released until after E3 in June.
Plain old gamer :)
197. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 06:21 GMT
198. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 06:23 GMT
I'll get the 3DS sometime during the summer.
So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
199. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 13:32 GMT
I sure hope that isn't true! That'd be so heart breaking. Paper Mario 3DS after E3? Wow, I can feel my breaking in two.
200. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 13:32 GMT
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."