3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 141 to 160 of 450

AuthorMessage

darkmark

141. Posted:

then way i can reserve my copy, and not have to wait like 3 months for it to come out

darkmark

AuthorMessage

Nightwalker

142. Posted:

I'll probably wait for the next version of 3DS to come out (with a supposedly increased battery-life), as I think that playing games like Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario for merely 3 hours with one charging is a sin. :D
Also, I still have many DS games that I haven't gotten my hands on.

Edited on by Nightwalker

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage

Faron

143. Posted:

Propably never. I haven't got money or enough interest for a handheld.

Faron

AuthorMessage

Mizore

144. Posted:

Launch day...I already pre-ordered them...so...yeah, this thing has been haunting my mind for a while now, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

BlackShyGuy

145. Posted:

Launch, without a doubt in my mind. What sucks though is that they (where I live) will only sell the 3DS in a bundle For the low, low price of $349.99. It comes with two games but I dont even know the launch titles lol.

Wii U MAD?
Currently playing: Tales of Graces, Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Huge fan of Tales games

AuthorMessage

Tails

146. Posted:

I might be getting in via Launch if my Tax Return comes back quick enough. But thats the only way i'm getting it. Gamestop told me i could trade my DSi for $50 to put down for preorder. Even if it was a refurbished one. I literally said Hell No.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

NintendoLee

147. Posted:

Ideally I want it on launch, but at the moment money is an issue. Though I do have 60 days., if money is sorted before then then I shall pre order and get it at a midnight opening.

Be excellent to each other

AuthorMessage

ToxieDogg

148. Posted:

Should be getting mine on launch day (so long as it's delivered!), I've preordered an Aqua Blue one. I've tentaively preordered Kid Icarus and Pilotwings Resort to go with it too, no idea if either of those are definite PAL launch titles yet though :(

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

149. Posted:

I hope to find it on day one, but I don't do preorders, so I may fail. My local area doesn't tend to sell out of this kind of thing, though, so I'm hopeful (Mario 25th anniversary & Metroid Prime Trilogy were plentiful on shelves here long after reports of shortage).

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

irken004

150. Posted:

warioswoods wrote:

I hope to find it on day one, but I don't do preorders, so I may fail. My local area doesn't tend to sell out of this kind of thing, though, so I'm hopeful (Mario 25th anniversary & Metroid Prime Trilogy were plentiful on shelves here long after reports of shortage).

May I suggest switching ur avatar's DSi to a 3DS? :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

V8_Ninja

151. Posted:

I'll probably get it when used versions of the handheld come down to the $200 mark. Of course, that could be a while...

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
A (Former) News Reporter/Opinionated Editorial Writer/Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.

AuthorMessage

wowowzers

152. Posted:

thinking about i might get it at launch.i have $80 usually get $170 on my b-day(which is next month)and BOOM $250 bucks right there. :)

wowowzers

AuthorMessage

some_guy

153. Posted:

I'll probably get it next school holidays. I don't really care about the price as long as I can afford it along with some games.

The second sentence is true
The first sentence is false
Wii No: 7828-4130-1321-5811
Mario Kart: 0559-7122-2950

AuthorMessage

Karakato

154. Posted:

I'll definitely have to wait for the better version but for the games, I'll get them before they're out of stock. Sure the 3DS is an impressive tech as of now, but there are quite a number of flaws present that would keep me from buying it. It may be a long long wait for the next revision, but patience has its rewards. That and, I am saving up for something big other than this.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

155. Posted:

I've got mine preordered on Amazon.com (free super shipping). I don't shop on Sundays, so this way I guarentee myself one when I probably wouldn't be able to find one in stores any sooner anyway.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

mark3

156. Posted:

I got a question. If I preorder the Nintendo 3DS, does that $50 go against the price of the 3DS, meaning I won't have to pay but $200 on March 27?

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

Panthon13

157. Posted:

darkmark wrote:

then way i can reserve my copy, and not have to wait like 3 months for it to come out

Actually, you might not get to if you wait. Japanese preorders filled up entirely relatively fast. You might not get the chance to preorder at all by waiting because ours might fill up too.

Every sheep needs a shepherd
Every shepherd needs a sheep for his flock.
They are walking to the horizon of their ideas
Trampling the sprouts of freedom and despising pride
But rise above the Earth and you will see
Where this herd is heading...
It's heading to the precipices!

AuthorMessage

MysteriousVoice

158. Posted:

I had a dream earlier that the 3ds sucked. I can't believe myself now...how could I dream of such a horrible future?!

A Mysterious Voice suddenly speaks out to you....
......Whos there?

AuthorMessage

UnderlingXIII

159. Posted:

pre-ordering it from Wally World

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

AuthorMessage

mark3

160. Posted:

mark3 wrote:

I got a question. If I preorder the Nintendo 3DS, does that $50 go against the price of the 3DS, meaning I won't have to pay but $200 on March 27?

Does anybody know for sure?

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891