3DS Forum

Topic: When will you get your 3DS?

Showing 101 to 120 of 450

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

101. Posted:

I'm planning to pick on up at GS, but depending on if they offer anything extra determines when that will be. For a free game or a 20 dollar point card I'll grab one at launch. I doubt they will give out anything with this system so that will make my decision to what a few months (maybe untlll the lite version) a lot easier.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

Natie31

102. Posted:

Hope i can trade in my DSI XL for this one at gamestop for less money, can we?

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

103. Posted:

I want to get one on Launch Day.

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Rensch

104. Posted:

This really depends on wether or not Zelda will be an EU launch title on March 25th.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

105. Posted:

@zez

Possibly, but I'd guess that would only work if they didn't have anything on their 3DS yet. Once somebody gets stuff on one system, it's probably all tied together. You wouldn't be able to transfer your stuff to your 3DS without them losing what they already had on theirs, I'd guess.

Just go out and buy the 3DS the day your ebay auction ends. Transfer your content, then throw the DSi in the mail. Wins all around (unless the 3DS is sold out a lot...in which case, buy, transfer, then post on ebay).

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

106. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

This really depends on wether or not Zelda will be an EU launch title on March 25th.

Nope

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Natie31

107. Posted:

March 27 may have to wait till that friday to get one, just hope there be more left!

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

108. Posted:

I guess I'll get mine whenever Amazon decides to ship it. I ordered it with "Free Super Saver Shipping" so my 3DS is estimated to arrive between April 4th and April 7th. That is going to be the longest wait ever but at least I am getting one!:)

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

109. Posted:

whenever Amazon decides I'm important enough to get it. Preordered like a half hour ago...so I know wasn't even close to first in line...

My guess is 3 weeks to a month after release date? Might be kinda nice to have a few more games available before it shows up... RE Mercs, here I come!

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

kevohki

110. Posted:

I'm not buying one until they fix the battery life. I'll stockpile games for it though, just like I did with the DS and PSP. That worked out great for me (but would be a problem for someone who doesn't have a shred of patience).

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

111. Posted:

I'm not buying it until the price goes down. I'm not Paying more than $200 for the damn thing.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Wesker

112. Posted:

I'll probably get it when Zelda comes out. If that's not March 25th then I think I can wait. Even then I'm not going to stand in line for it or anything like that.

Wesker

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

113. Posted:

I will get the aqua blue 3DS on the release date !!!

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

EdEN

114. Posted:

December 2012 at the earliest. Too many games in my backlog at the moment and I just bought a PSP in december 2010.

EdEN

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

115. Posted:

any one know exactly what games will be ready for launch date? that will determine when i buy.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

116. Posted:

Where's the fun in pre-orderning a 3DS from Amazon? It's always much more fun to go down in person to whomever sells it, even if there is a big line up. It's just more exciting and something to remember instead of waiting for some random Mail man dudeinsky to show up at your door with a big brown package. :p

But like the Wii, the 3DS will be incredibly tough to get in the beginning so it's understandable.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

117. Posted:

Since when does matter on how you got it? :P

If my relatives stay true to their promises, I should have enough for a 3DS and a game next month for my birthday (about $290 so far, huge chance I may get more cash :D), So I'll probably get mine on launch day.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

118. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

Robo-goose wrote:

Well, that was quick. People are already selling better batteries http://cgi.ebay.com/900mAh-Li-ion-NEW-Battery-Nintendo-3DS-UT...
900 mAH still isn't much, though.
If I can find one of these for the 3DS [img] no need to see this image again[img]
then I'll be set.

@Token+Girl
It'll be like trying to avoid spoilers for Black/White, but with $250-$300 on the line.

Wait, how are they better if they have lower power? The 3DS has a 1300 mAh battery

1300 mAh, eh? I thought I read somewhere that it was 800 mAh.
Well hey! The 3DS battery isn't as weak as I thought!

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

119. Posted:

I only play my hand helds at home, so it lasting 3-5 hours is perfect. Besides, when I game I never go past the 3 hour Mark anyways. :p

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

120. Posted:

I'm going to Best Buy Friday to reserve mine. ... Cosmos Black.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again