Showing 61 to 80 of 81
61. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 00:40 BST
I just want to see Animal Crossing and Kid Icarus released for it when it comes out.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
62. Posted: Mon 26th Jul 2010 00:42 BST
Hmmm i would the say the 3DS would come out December'10- Feb'11. I would like it to come out somewhere in December and the launch titles would definitely be Animal Crossing, Paper mario, Kid Icarus. Starfox 64 3D, and OoT 3D. If not animal crossing then Nintendogs+Cats or maybe both. That is what i think is going to be launched because it's like a little something for everyone but what i really what is paper mario, the 64 3D games, and MGS(maybe).
63. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 00:51 GMT
My thread got locked because it shared a topic with this one? Completely different approach. But who am I to argue. I'll just copy the text over to here.
I'm not asking what you WANT to be the launch line-up, I'm asking for some predictions regarding a realistic launch line-up. I'm talking in terms of games that are confirmed and will be complete by then, and a good mix of genres and publishers. Name ten, for the sake of a round number. Mine:
1) Kid Icarus Uprising - It would really surprise me if this game isn't there on day one, seeing as it was the title that formerly announced the 3DS. Plus, what would better show off the visual capabilities than flying around the sky, taking on airborne enemies, with a mix of shooting and sword attacks.
2) Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater - Lauded everywhere as the best looking game so far, I think it will be a launch title for that reason, and also because it'll show strong third party support straight off the bat.
3) Mario Kart 3DS - There has been no Mario platformer game announced, but I expect the plumber to debut alongside the console. The game looked pretty good a year ago so I would say it is near completion. The depth of vision while racing, as well as the visual impact of blooper ink impairing sight or a shell racing towards you, would be a great showcase for the 3DS. Paper Mario could take the place of this, but Kart is the bigger title so I'm going with that.
4) Madden NFL - EA will support the 3DS from the off, and I've heard this game is looking pretty good. If it's near completion, EA will get it out there.
5) Super Monkey Ball - Kind of cheating with this one, considering SEGA pretty much confirmed it. Game will utilise motion control of console, therefore showcasing another feature.
6) Resident Evil Mercenaries - While Revelations looks brilliant, it is only a quarter complete, whereas this was 70% as of the last interview with the makers. Early console games tend to have a demo-type vibe about them, which this multiplayer effort represents.
7) Ridge Racer R - Not the best looking game, but due to the inferiority compared to other games, I suspect Namco Bandai are more than willing to chuck it out there for early sales.
8) Pilotwings Resort or Steel Diver. As I said about Mercenaries, there will be a few games that aren't as fleshed out as titles that appear a year onwards into a console's life. One of these two will be Nintendo's representative of this.
9) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Surely? Would make sense. Game should be completed, considering it's a revamp, which won't take as long as building from the ground up. Plus, it will show-off how advanced the graphics are and how the 3DS can improve a home console game, which are mighty strong statements. Plus it's a big title, one of the best games ever, so will draw big sales no doubt.
*10) Bomberman *- An easy game to quickly build and get out there. One for the kids.
Of course, I could be completely wrong about some of these. I haven't read up on every announced game so I may have missed some that are near-guaranteed or are close to completion. But those ten are my predictions based on hunches and what I've heard here and there.
I don't think Nintendo will go with Mario Kart 3DS and Paper Mario. I think the latter will come later, spreading the franchise out.
Street Fighter IV is going to be impressive, but I get the feeling it will want to stand out rather than being one of a bunch of opening titles. Plus there's a lot of work going into it so it may not be complete.
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle definitely won't be there, considering we haven't had Spectre's Flute in UK yet. Animal Crossing will appear later, maybe even 2012, because it seems the series is getting the biggest leap it has had so far.
Nintendogs + Cats could be there, but hopefully not at the expensive or more hardcore games. I would predict it might come out a little after launch.
I expect quite a few lesser (dare I say rubbish?) games that will try to grab some early sales, but I'm not even going to bother with those.
Out of my predictions, I'd purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3DS, Resident Evil Mercenaries and Pilotwings/Steel Diver off the bat. I'd leave Ocarina of Time until I had time to dedicate my focus entirely to it, whereas those four I could dip in and out of.
Over to you guys.
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 00:52 by The_Man_From_Tallaha
It's on like Donkey Kong! (trademark of Nintendo)
64. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 02:36 GMT
Pilot Wings, Star Fox and Super Monkey Ball. The only other game that I see being available at launch that matters is OOT.
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
65. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 07:23 GMT
The Man From Tallahassee wrote:
This forum software is primitive and doesn't allow merging of posts between topics, so the only thing the mods can do is close repeat topics and direct attention to the first one.
As for when I want it to be released, I'm fine with whenever Nintendo announces it. March is not a problem. I'm not going to buy it immediately anyway.
Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
66. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 11:25 GMT
Games are comfirmed i want Paper Mario and Mario Kart 3DS
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 11:25 by GameInfinite
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
67. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 13:22 GMT
It's coming out sometime in March, so that's apparent. I hope Kid Icarus: Uprising and Mario Kart 3DS are launch titles, but they won't be for Japan. Maybe the North American launch schedule will be different.
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
68. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 13:37 GMT
All this theorizing (and associated threads) is killing me. D: Until I hear something solid, I aint thinking about it.
69. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 13:39 GMT
Will you be getting the 3DS 'Chu?
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
70. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 13:43 GMT
Yes. On Day 1. 9am, or midnight the night before.
71. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 14:04 GMT
Me too! I now have enough money saved. Maybe we can Mario Kart some time.
72. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 14:15 GMT
73. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 14:25 GMT
Release it now and mario kart for pro racing with machuuuuu. then other games. tingle's toilet Training finally plzkthx
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
74. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 14:41 GMT
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
75. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 18:31 GMT
I would like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart, and Kingdom Hearts 3D; but I doubt KH3D will be finished by March...
3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1
76. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 20:50 GMT
Muscle March 3D: In Your Face, /me crosses fingers
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 20:51 by Reala
77. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 20:56 GMT
Kid IcarusSSF IVLOZ OoTPaper MarioMario Kart 3DSPilotwingsSuper Monkey Ball 3DSProf Layton Mask of Miacle(ideal world also PL vs Pheonixw too)
Other 2011/early 2012 titles I'd like:
F-Zero 3D, Sega Game Gear VC games, Super Mario Galaxy 3DS, LOZ Windwaker 3DS, Super Smash Bros 3DS.
A bit radical, hopeful and over optimistic, I know
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 20:58 by LEGEND_MARIOID
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
78. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 21:00 GMT
I want it to be released before March 27th and the launch titles I want are Kingdom Hearts 3DS, SSFIV:3DE, Ridge Racer 3D, Kid Icarus, and Resident Evil: Revelations.
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
79. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 21:05 GMT
Games i will buy are: Metal Gear Solid 3DS because i never played it on the PS2.Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D because I never played the original.Resident Evil Revelations/Resident Evil Mercenaries because i love resident evil games.Dead or Alive Dimentions because Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast was the best!Final Fantasy if they make a amazing game like Final Fantasy 7 it will be a dream coming in true.
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 21:12 by Ultranintendofanboy
Nintendo is fagot
80. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 21:19 GMT
I hope for KH as well but I dont see it happening since coded is coming in January
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }