Showing 1 to 20 of 44
1. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 10:12 BST
There's only so much you can say with 16 characters.What do you have as your Mii's StreetPass greeting?
And remember: Please don't include personal information or offensive language.
Pokémon White = 4298-2942-9694
Pokémon White 2 = 5158 1642 1213
2. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 10:46 BST
I am in NZ so no one will see it via streetpass
It's just an empty pot...
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...
3. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 11:40 BST
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
4. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 12:10 BST
It was originally "I dislike you.", but I changed it to "Hey, I guess."
5. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 12:18 BST
Hi, I'm Tristen.And if we see each other again: Hi again!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
6. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 12:34 BST
My StreetPass greeting is my phone number....
EDIT: did I say my phone number??
woops I was meant to say my sister's phone number
Edited on Fri 20th May, 2011 @ 12:38 by jaffa
7. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 12:36 BST
We meet again!
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
8. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 12:45 BST
High fives, yo!
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
9. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 14:27 BST
Please sign my petition to get a European (and Australian) release for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS.Don't let Europe be deprived of another amazing game.
10. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 14:41 BST
Dont I know you?
3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355
OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78
Heroes of Ruin online profile -
currently playing: Heroes of Ruin
11. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 14:44 BST
spoilerNice to Mii you!end of spoiler
I think it's more fun to be surprised by it when you have a real StreetPass pass. But i suppose i won't ever radomly meet someone from this forum, so ...
Edited on Fri 20th May, 2011 @ 15:49 by alLabouTandroiD
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
12. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 15:30 BST
Mine is currently: LO O R U? I M OK
13. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 16:50 BST
Gotta try drum up sales! Wife has the same, my son has "Hi, I'm 4!"
Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
14. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 19:17 BST
15. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 19:24 BST
My StreetPass greeting is my phone number....EDIT: did I say my phone number??woops I was meant to say my sister's phone number
this is arguably the most twisted thing i've ever read. Every way I can interpret it is just...wrong.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
16. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 22:17 BST
Hey! Nothing wrong with a little self promotion!
my website for krautrock, experimental, weird music
17. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 22:19 BST
You're my first!
No one has seen it yet
18. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 22:21 BST
"What a hot beat!"
"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."
19. Posted: Fri 20th May 2011 22:40 BST
"eShop is awesome"
I doubt I'll get any Streetpasses before the eShop opens up
Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.
Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter
20. Posted: Sat 21st May 2011 04:15 BST
Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?
Nintendo Network ID: Weavius