Forums

Topic: What's your favorite thing about the 3DS?

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Kingbuilder

I like that it lets me play the same games that I played 5+ years ago.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Ploppins

DarkSquid wrote:

OK, I suppose I worded that wrong. I truly go by gameplay when deciding if I like a game or not, but graphics aren't bad either. I think that both determine wether a game is good or not, and no, the graphics don't NEED to be good, it's just nice to have them. I really only meant that I was excited that it had better graphics. And I wouldn't determine how I feel about the 3DS by gameplay, because, well, that'd be for the game, not the system itself.

It's like girls! You like them for their personality and their (hopefully) good looks are just a bonus! ...right?

Ahahaha who am I kidding?? Hot girls... er, I mean, graphics, all the way!!

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

LordTendoboy

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

DarkSquid wrote:

OK, I suppose I worded that wrong. I truly go by gameplay when deciding if I like a game or not, but graphics aren't bad either. I think that both determine wether a game is good or not, and no, the graphics don't NEED to be good, it's just nice to have them. I really only meant that I was excited that it had better graphics. And I wouldn't determine how I feel about the 3DS by gameplay, because, well, that'd be for the game, not the system itself.

It's like girls! You like them for their personality and their (hopefully) good looks are just a bonus! ...right?

Ahahaha who am I kidding?? Hot girls... er, I mean, graphics, all the way!!

Like I said, we judge things by sight first. When I want to talk to a girl, it's because I find her attractive, not because I imagine how she would sound when I talk to her.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Chris720

Mickeymac wrote:

It plays DSiWare games.

This, along with the masive library of DS games and the ability to download VC games, 3DSWare and GBA (eventually) games.

The 3D effect is pretty good, but wears off after about a week.
The AR cards, I used them once, maybe 3 times, not really that interesting.
Mii Maker, you use it like, what? Once?
Health & Safety Information, did anyone ever actually use this?
Face Raiders, pretty nifty, but ultimately boring.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Terave

nintendo video is amazing, can watch it all day long and oh dont forget about the streetpass and that stuff.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

LordTendoboy

Terave wrote:

nintendo video is amazing, can watch it all day long and oh dont forget about the streetpass and that stuff.

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when I downloaded Nintendo Video, it only displayed 4 videos.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Matillion

Nintendo Video? Are you kidding me?
I want Shaun the Sheep and CollageHumor,
not card tricks and weird dancers...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

TeeJay

Terave wrote:

Pfffffffffthahahahahahhaha!!! Wait, you were serious? O_O

Anyway, I don't usually go for graphics over gameplay as a rule, but since the 3DS doesn't add anything much to the gameplay spectrum (barring the gyroscope, but that's not all that great), I'd have to say my favorite part of the 3DS is the improved graphics. The DS graphics were really starting to look dated and I was really starting to itch for some 3D games instead of sprites. I still think sprites are great, though.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

HandheldGuru97

The Virtual Console. Love playing old games that I never had the chance to before.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Wilford111

So why do people buy the 3DS and never use it? Am I missing something?

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

mgray5159

I love that 90% of the games on the platform are total garbage.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5142-0759
Check out my podcast called Technically Challenged.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.