Showing 61 to 80 of 113
61. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 22:53 GMT
62. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 23:01 GMT
Eat it (and then go to sleep if I attend the midnight launch).
gonna take 3d pictures of 2d images and put them on a website with a disclaimer.
Edited on Mon 14th March, 2011 @ 23:04 by Odnetnin
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
63. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 23:21 GMT
Augmented Reality FTW!Then a 3D photo, then go play something.
But I won't be doing that for a while as I'm waiting for the system.
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
64. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 01:25 GMT
First off I'll thank God that I've been blessed to even have a 3DS in my hands at long last and then I'll try out the AR Cards and retire it to my dresser until Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing 3DS are released if I don't buy PilotWings Resort.
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19
My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher
3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576
65. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 01:38 GMT
At least no one said:1) walk out store2) have a friends start recording video3) Unbox in front of crowd in line4) smash it on the curb5) post video online
I personally feel that it is a waste when people do that.
66. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 01:54 GMT
1) walk out store2) have a friends start recording video3) Unbox in front of crowd in line4) smash it on the curb5) post video online
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
67. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 01:55 GMT
Lol, I'm gonna use the AR cards and then play steel diver or pilotwings resort
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets
68. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 02:02 GMT
@Rob_mc_1:1) Walk out of the store2) Unbox it in front of the crowd still in line3) Find the youngest child in line4) Ask him/her if they want one5) Violently curb stomp it in front of them with a evil smile on my face6) Say it was the last one7) Take a deep breath and...
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
69. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 02:46 GMT
Take it home, plug it in to charge and then head off to the labs to do project work. Several hours I'll come home, hopefully get to fiddle around with everything for an hour.
3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats
70. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 02:48 GMT
I'll open it. Duh.
71. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 02:58 GMT
Get home, grab a soda, go in my room, and play it for the rest of the week.
wont be on here anymore
72. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 03:25 GMT
Well, because my local gamestop is very close, I will be walking back home right after I get my 3DS after midnight release.
3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891
73. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 03:26 GMT
Turn it on.
AND EXPLODE WITH WONDERMENT
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
74. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 03:33 GMT
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
75. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 15:51 GMT
1. Thank my parents.2. Charge it up.3. Make my Mii.4. Take some 3D photos.5. Let my bro use it for a while (2 minutes or so).6. Play Pilotwings Resort.7. Check the AG games and other applications.8. Play until my eyes hurt.
76. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 16:11 GMT
Play the AR games! They look so cool!
B/W Friend Code: 3267 4349 5407
"This is fun!" The hyper and small Victini said, playfully hopping on his bed, avoiding attacks from a Plasma Grunt's Scrafty.
77. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 16:28 GMT
Play it for 5 minutes get bored then put it away until the PSP2 is out and trade my 3DS for it
ok real answer is I'll be checking the VC and DSiware since I'll be getting my 3DS after May.
Edited on Tue 15th March, 2011 @ 16:31 by Reala
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
78. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 16:30 GMT
I resent the fact that I'll never be able to afford one of these!
I own a old-school limited-edition blue N64. Hurrah!
79. Posted: Wed 16th Mar 2011 14:20 GMT
I dunno. Probably play it for a while and then go do something else.
80. Posted: Fri 18th Mar 2011 04:01 GMT
3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1