3DS Forum

Topic: What's that song's name in the Activity Log?

Showing 1 to 13 of 13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

1. Posted:

Okay, go to your Activity Log and select 'Software Library". Now turn your volume all the way up...That song sounds familiar to me.

Anyone know what song this is? Or is it just something that they made up? Sounds like a remix of like a Mario song to me.

Oh yeah, newb question, but when a friend of yours is online, can you send a quick message to them? Tanks!

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

2. Posted:

I think they just made that tune up. And about your friend question, no, you cannot currently message a friend. The closest thing you have is a 16 digit status message of sorts that everyone on your friend list can see. It is likely that a proper messaging system will be integrated in a future system update.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

3. Posted:

God I hope that they do make a better messaging system in the future. Kinda takes the point out of Friends if you can't talk to each other directly. Thanks for the answer though!

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

R-L-A-George

4. Posted:

TheActivityLog wrote:

God I hope that they do make a better messaging system in the future. Kinda takes the point out of Friends if you can't talk to each other directly. Thanks for the answer though!

I hope you can send a notification instead of the pain in the butt; Put code in and then your friend has to do the same and/or better yet streetpass them and send friend request.

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Superducky

5. Posted:

Sounds like an Animal Crossing tune to me I guess. It's in the style. Also sounds like it would fit in to one of the "Resort" games Nintendo has published.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

6. Posted:

Funny that I saw this, because I'm listening to that tune right now. I actually love it. It has that relaxing tone to it that reminds me of a happy, cozy place. The accordion that plays in it makes me think of Yoshi's Island too. The man who composed it, Kazumi Totaka, is also the composer for Animal Crossing and he did Mario Paint and Super Mario Land 2 in the past. That might be why it sounds familar to you.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

7. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

...Kazumi Totaka, is also the composer for Animal Crossing and he did Mario Paint and Super Mario Land 2 in the past. That might be why it sounds familar to you.

Probably, since I play Animal Crossing: City Folk for about an hour each day. Hopefully Totaka can make some bouncy tunes in the next Animal Crossing :)

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Burning_Spear

8. Posted:

It definitely sounds like it could fit right into Animal Crossing.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

9. Posted:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who visits the Activity Log's Software Library just to listen to the song. I actually hum along with it, too. I love it! :3
Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm, hm hm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmm, hmm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmm...

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

10. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm, hm hm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmm, hmm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmm...

LOL, that reminds me of Herbert off of Family Guy...Ya know, the old man :P

And yes, I whistle along with it...

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

11. Posted:

TheActivityLog wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm, hm hm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmm, hmm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmm...

LOL, that reminds me of Herbert off of Family Guy...Ya know, the old man :P

And yes, I whistle along with it...

XD


Also, I'd whistle too, if I only knew how. D:

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

12. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

TheActivityLog wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm, hm hm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmmm, hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmm, hmm HMM hmm hmm hmmmmm...

LOL, that reminds me of Herbert off of Family Guy...Ya know, the old man :P

And yes, I whistle along with it...

XD


Also, I'd whistle too, if I only knew how. D:

Whistling means practice, young one! It's really fun when you don't have nothing better else to do...Like at school and such. ;)

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

13. Posted:

I have to admit, I'm surprised Totaka's still making music.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!