Showing 21 to 40 of 106
21. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 14:30 BST
Ocarina and Starfox. Yeah, I've beaten both a bunch (esp starfox. I have lost count by this point) but I want to get used to a new system with a game I am familiar with
Wii : 5234 3442 0233 53253DS: 2664-2106-1671I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)
22. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 14:35 BST
Paper Mario, Ridge Racer, MarioKart, and maybe Star Fox 64 3D.
My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
23. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 16:57 BST
I also favor Paper Mario, so that will be another purchase along with Kart.
Nintendo Network ID: xAlias
24. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:04 BST
PilotWings 3DS, I think
25. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:08 BST
either Mariokart, Metal Gear Solid 3D, or Street Fighter IV 3D.
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
26. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:10 BST
27. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:18 BST
Well it depends on launch games, but I'm gonna say Kid Icarus.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
28. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:34 BST
Whichever game comes out first.
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
29. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 17:56 BST
In order of need:
1. PAPER MARIO(considerably big gap)2. Mario Kart3. Kid Icarus: Uprising4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D(small gap)5. Star Fox 64 3D
If they have all five (yeah, right) I'll buy all five.I'm hoping they have at least three, though...
30. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 18:12 BST
I almost forgot about Street Fighter IV 3D! The other one nobody has mentioned is Chocobo Racing 3D. Doesn't it seem like every title has the word 3D in it?
31. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 18:27 BST
Mario Kart first, because it's MARIO KART. Even if it's not the one I'm looking forward to the most, I will never get bored of Mario Kart.Then, Paper Mario, because I love that series.
LOZ Oot is considerably far behind those two, but I'll still get it eventually.
Gota Catch 'em ALL!Current HG Pokemon count: 180Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209
32. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 18:48 BST
1. Metal Gear Solid 3D2. Resident Evil Revelations3. Kingdom Hearts 3D
No first party titles at the moment.
3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8
33. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 19:12 BST
Lol i had a dream i bought a 3dss last night, imagine my dissapointment when i woke up
To each his own.
34. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 19:12 BST
35. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 20:42 BST
I reckon Super Street Fighter 4 and Ridge Racer - mayber Dead or Alive too, depending on if it's anything like the awesome second game.
I'll get Nintendo titles too at some point but these were the games that really got me excited on announcement.
36. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 20:50 BST
Yea I love ridge racer, I hope it has decent online support
37. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 20:54 BST
A lot of the earlier DS games had the word "DS" in them.
"'What am I fighting for!!!" -ZeroNintengamerftw's BackloggeryPSN ID: NintengamerftwWhite FC: 0003 2698 1334
38. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 21:03 BST
Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and Ocarina of Time. Eventually, Super Street Fighter 4.
Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177
39. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 21:07 BST
Mario Kart 3DSStar Fox 64 3DKid Icarus: Uprising
3DS Friend Code: 1822-0653-9014 | Nintendo Network ID: TheAltkey
40. Posted: Wed 30th Jun 2010 21:08 BST
Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario