Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS' E3 Presentation tonight: I'm throwing my laptop out into the rain

Posts 181 to 197 of 197

KaiserGX

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

I'm hoping it's not delayed till 2013.. That game should have been and most likely is complete. I mentioned in another thread about Nintendo spacing their games out and how Luigi's Mansion could have been released late last year and earlier this year (Iwata mentioned it in one of those investors meeting). Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon doesn't seem to have changed at all since it was announced... Lame I say... Just.. lame..

It has, some mechanics and effects were changed. Look at both playable demos from this and last years.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Odnetnin

Hey now, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is looking absolutely brilliant by all accounts this year, while last year it just seemed kind of harmless. At least in my opinion. People who've actually gone hands-on with the game fell in love with it immediately last year, however, so I could be wrong that it's changed substantially. I do that some elements have the game have been expanded upon/added, as @Miss_Rarity said. Read this preview article if you need help getting excited about just how fantastic this game sounds: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/39104/luigis-mansio...

@RR529 As of now, I'd actually rather have LEGO Batman. It's fairly obvious that the games you mentioned will be higher quality overall, but then again I haven't played demos of them so I can't know for sure. LEGO Batman on the other hand I know I would like.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Luigi's Mansion does indeed look good, with some clever use of 3D that they showed in the Trailer, too. I might actually consider getting it, now, but I still have to try the first game, though, even if the sequel is an obvious improvement.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

retired_account

I'm super excited for the 3DS lineup this year. Not too much, not too little. Only thing I really, really wish they showed was some DLC or updates for Mario Tennis.

Now Square just needs to get on the ball and release their DQ GBC games.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

RR529

Oddy wrote:

Hey now, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is looking absolutely brilliant by all accounts this year, while last year it just seemed kind of harmless. At least in my opinion. People who've actually gone hands-on with the game fell in love with it immediately last year, however, so I could be wrong that it's changed substantially. I do that some elements have the game have been expanded upon/added, as @Miss_Rarity said. Read this preview article if you need help getting excited about just how fantastic this game sounds: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/39104/luigis-mansio...

@RR529 As of now, I'd actually rather have LEGO Batman. It's fairly obvious that the games you mentioned will be higher quality overall, but then again I haven't played demos of them so I can't know for sure. LEGO Batman on the other hand I know I would like.

OK, thanks for the clarification. I was just a little curious on your stance.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

Are people fray mad about a game that is probably coming next year notbeing shown when unintended do said they were only talking about the 2012 line up.

The 3DS is looking good to me

Final fantasy music game
Heroes of ruin
Code of proncess
Lords of shadow mirror of fate
Paper Mario Sticker Star

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CosmoXY

Mickeymac wrote:

Code of Princess <3 Finally, a game to play on my 3DS that's not a DS game.

SM3DL, MK7, KIU just to list the obvious ones. Or did I miss something?

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

RR529

Cosmo810 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

I could be wrong, but what I'm assuming is that the only other 3DS game he has (or genuinely enjoyed) is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, which is an expanded DS port.

Also (as you can plainly see in his signature), he's a big fan of Atlus, and SMT:DSO & Code of Princess are both Atlus games.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CanisWolfred

Cosmo810 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

You seemed to have missed the fact that I don't like Mario, Mario Kart, or Kid Icarus. And yes, I <3 Atlus, too. Only reason I got a 3DS was to support them, it's taken long enough for them to release something.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kyloctopus

@Mickeymac Resident Evil? Street Fighter? Metal Gear? Kingdom Hearts? Ocarina of Time? Tales of the Abyss?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Kyloctopus wrote:

@Mickeymac Resident Evil? Street Fighter? Metal Gear? Kingdom Hearts? Ocarina of Time? Tales of the Abyss?

Resident Evil was a Bust, I have Street Fighter and Metal Gear Solid on other systems, Kingdom Hearts isn't out yet, Ocarina of Time I might get for my friend to play so he doesn't even have to think about the 3DS, but I won't touch it, and Tales of the Abyss I might get once I finish my second playthrough on the PS2, but Code of Princess will be out, bought, and finished by then. Really, crumby ports and yet more side stories to bloated series are nothing to get excited about, IMO.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.