Forums

Topic: Nintendo 3DS' E3 Presentation tonight: I'm throwing my laptop out into the rain

Posts 121 to 140 of 197

paburrows

I loved the Presentation, sure we already knew about it all, but Theres was lots of new stuff! Also theres downloadable demos and game videos on the e-shop!!!! Even more important theres a Special Mii on my 3DS (and everyone elses) named Moffitt who was the bald presenter guy. So I got one more Pink Mario Tennis pieces!

Edited on by paburrows

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

cc-plus

Wow did I watch the same conference as everyone else? 3DS conference was glorious. Sure we already knew about these games but the footage/live demos did wonders. I'm not much of a Mario fan but they managed to convince me to get Paper Mario and NSMB2 (didn't think I'd ever want this but it looks heaps of fun to speedrun) and Castlevania. That's not disappointing at all. The stealth announcement of Fire Emblem on twitter was the cherry on top, can't wait for it to come to PAL regions.

I've been playing a bunch of DS RPGs lately but once July comes it'll all be 3DS starting with FF Theatrythm. MY BODY IS READY NINTENDO.

cc-plus

Bread-Not-Toast

I'm glad I didn't stay up till 2am to watch this,seems like it was an absolute waste of time.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

SkywardLink98

The thing sucked. NO NEW GAMES ANNOUNCED... just a crappy downloadable trailer...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Geonjaha

cc-plus wrote:

Wow did I watch the same conference as everyone else? 3DS conference was glorious. Sure we already knew about these games but the footage/live demos did wonders. I'm not much of a Mario fan but they managed to convince me to get Paper Mario and NSMB2 (didn't think I'd ever want this but it looks heaps of fun to speedrun) and Castlevania. That's not disappointing at all. The stealth announcement of Fire Emblem on twitter was the cherry on top, can't wait for it to come to PAL regions.

I've been playing a bunch of DS RPGs lately but once July comes it'll all be 3DS starting with FF Theatrythm. MY BODY IS READY NINTENDO.

In terms of stuff coming this year - it was a very good presentation. People feel let down about no announcements for stuff coming next year (eg. Most likely Animal Crossing and new games) - but maybe that's a good thing. It will mean that the games come as a surprise at a later date and that we dont have the problem of games being announced in 2010 still not being here yet (like Animal Crossing).

People complain but fail to see Nintendo trying to fix these problems happening in the future...
If Nintendo announced new 3DS games now - people would be complaining about them not being out by next years E3 and so on.
Nintendo made the right decision, and have persuaded me to buy some of the games coming out this year.

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheDreamingHawk

I still liked E3 2012 way more than 2006, 2008, 2009 combined. BUT THEY REALLY MISSED THE SHOWCASE. WHERE IS AC? WHY WASNT FIRE EMBLEM AT THE SHOW, BUT AFTER?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

R-L-A-George

Flipnote Memo is Swapnote. Why is everyone still thinking its not here?

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

SonyFACE

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

My predictions:
Fire Emblem is announced for NA (The Domain guarrentees it)

Retro's game is announced

Nintendo Network is explained, first DLC game announced

Wario land 1 OR Zelda: oracle of seasons/ages will come out on VC, making everyone happy.

NSMB2 will be mentioned, but not much due to E3
Paper mario SS and Luigi's mansion DM get trailers

Majora's Mask 3D/New Zelda is confirmed, stopping the moonfall.

Animal Crossing gets MAJOR blowout, release period, game info, and trailer revealed.

Those will probably all happen, as they were all hinted at E3 and earlier.

Fail.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

EvilLucario

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

WHERE WAS MY AC3D?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually, yeah. Why is my second Ace Combat game not here?

/notgettingthepointbutunderstandswhatyou'resayingreally

What's up with Animal Crossing? I never played it, but it looks boring. Oh well, I'll go buy myself Heroes of Ruin, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion, and Mirror of Fate when they come out. The rest (KINGDOM HEARTS ESPECIALLY) could get sucked in by Luigi's vacuum.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

RR529

PrimedMetroid wrote:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

WHERE WAS MY AC3D?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[/div]

Actually, yeah. Why is my second Ace Combat game not here?

/notgettingthepointbutunderstandswhatyou'resayingreally

What's up with Animal Crossing? I never played it, but it looks boring. Oh well, I'll go buy myself Heroes of Ruin, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion, and Mirror of Fate when they come out. The rest (KINGDOM HEARTS ESPECIALLY) could get sucked in by Luigi's vacuum.

What's up with the KH hate? It's easily my most anticipated 3DS title this year. I have to agree with you on your comments about Animal Crossing however. I personally don't think it looks all that, and yet here people are acting like it's absence is the worst thing in the world (it's really baffling).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

mamp

Man everyone everywhere is mad at Nintendo because of AC (myself included since it was the main reason I bought a 3DS). Sometimes I feel like Nintendo thinks we don't know how to use the internet because they were the only company @ E3 that completely wasted their time telling us info that we already know instead of new information like MS and Sony. I mean it's pretty obvious only real gamers would watch E3 online and their 3DS conference online in order to get info on the games they love, so it's pretty obvious these same gamers research the games they love by coming to websites like these. I mean if we're smart enough to go to their website to watch their conference I'm pretty sure we're smart enough to use the internet to find out that Fire Emblem already came out in Japan. I hate how it seems like they think we don't know what goes on in the world of gaming and how they think that they can hide games like Fire Emblem from us and act like they don't exist.
@PrimedMetroid Personally back when I saw my friend playing Animal Crossing back on his GC I thought it looked boring and stupid but once I played it I got so addicted I couldn't stop IDK it's a fun game that can get you relaxed when you play it, and it's funny and charming in its own way. IDK it just sucks u in.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CanisWolfred

The thing about Animal Crossing is that it's a "no-pressure" game. It gives you a world full of colorful characters and lots of things to do, but it never forces you to do any of it. The only problem is the day-to-day mechanic, where you can miss things you may have wanted to do, like festivals and whatnot. It also scolds you for putting the game down for a while, but that really shouldn't be a problem. All-in-all, it's a very relaxing game. I only dislike that every game seems to be pretty much the same so far, but if you do different things in every game (It would take you literally years to do everything anyways. ), even that shouldn't be that big of a problem.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chris720

I played Animal crossing on Wii and it was horrible. I went on holiday for 2 weeks, come back to Animal Crossing and find my tree's are dead, neighbours have moved away, I have bugs in my house, my flowers are dead and my hair is a mess. After that I took it to GAME and traded it in, I don't particularly want to get scolded because I didn't check on it while I was enjoying Mickey Mouse.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

The only problem is the day-to-day mechanic, where you can miss things you may have wanted to do, like festivals and whatnot. It also scolds you for putting the game down for a while

[/div]

Never played Animal Crossing and now I won't bother. I hate the sound of that.

It's really not that bad, since you can change the Date and do it whenever you want to. The scolding is...like some random dude saying "where have you been" or "Do I know you?"

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Knux

Why are people complaining about Animal Crossing 3D not being at E3? The series is overrated and horrible. I'm glad Nintendo finally realized that Nintendo Land can replace Animal Crossing and decided to can the series!

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.