Forums

Topic: What Mario Characters Should Be In Mario Kart 3ds?

Posts 321 to 338 of 338

SuperMarioFan96

MrMushroom987 wrote:

nintendonerd147 wrote:

I hope there is no ROSALINA aka (The worst Mario Charcter of all time who appears in Super Mario Galxy) also they should put Dry Bowser on it because Bowser is definately gonna be on it.

Wikipedia had leaked some of the characters for Mario Kart 3DS!!!!!!But,They said whether Rosalina and Shy Guy would or would not be on Mario Kart 3DS.

If wikipedia has information that hasn't been confirmed elsewhere, it's unlikely that it's actually "leaked." More like, "made up."

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Rob_mc_1

The only characters that Wikipedia has confirmed are the characters that have been in every single Mario Kart game made and they used screen shots, video and box art as references. I question the box art as a reference since I don't think they released it yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Kart#Playable_characters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mario_Kart#3DS_characters_on_chart

♠♦♣

GameInfinite

Baby Daisy: No
Baby Luigi: Yes
Baby Mario: Yes
Baby Peach: No
Birdo: Yes
Blinky[Pac-Man]: Yes
Bowser: Yes
Bowser Jr : ?
Daisy: ?
Diddy Kong: ?
Donkey Kong : ?
Donkey Kong Jr : ?
Dry Bones: ?
Dry Bowser : ?
Funky Kong: ?
King Boo: ?
Koopa Troopa: ?
Luigi: Yes
Mametchi: Yes
Mario: Yes
Mii[Outfit A and B]: ?
Ms.Pac-Man: ?
Pac-Man: ?
Paratroopa: ?
Peach: Yes
Petey Piranha: ?
R.O.B: ?
Rosalina: ?
Shy Guy: Yes
Toad: Yes
Toadette: ?
Waluigi: Yes
Wario: Yes
Yoshi: Yes
Shadow Mario: Yes
Kemek: Yes
Professor E-Gadd: Yes
Lemmy: Yes
Wendy: Yes
Ludwig: Yes

"Note, Why did Blinky made it into Mario Kart 3DS, did Namco Bandai helped Nintendo?"

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Xkhaoz

It's Wikipedia which equals untrue with no source.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

SpentAllMyTokens

^^Actually most articles on Wikipedia are very well cited. The editing staff is quite good, and there are always tons of footnotes on wikipedia articles. The problem is anyone can come in and add things. For articles regarding events that have already happened, it is very easy for the editors to catch wrong info, and it usually doesn't stay up long. For future events, it's more difficult to show that something isn't true, so I think that's why you see more speculation on future releases. Wikipedia is more accurate than most of what you find around the internet, and it gives you the option to back check any sources used if you wish.

That being said, it's not a good source for future releases on video games, BECAUSE I think there are a lot of trolls who speculate (probably the same ones who come on here occasionally with info their "friend" found in a nameless "magazine").

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

GameInfinite

Token Girl wrote:

^^Actually most articles on Wikipedia are very well cited. The editing staff is quite good, and there are always tons of footnotes on wikipedia articles. The problem is anyone can come in and add things. For articles regarding events that have already happened, it is very easy for the editors to catch wrong info, and it usually doesn't stay up long. For future events, it's more difficult to show that something isn't true, so I think that's why you see more speculation on future releases. Wikipedia is more accurate than most of what you find around the internet, and it gives you the option to back check any sources used if you wish.

That being said, it's not a good source for future releases on video games, BECAUSE I think there are a lot of trolls who speculate (probably the same ones who come on here occasionally with info their "friend" found in a nameless "magazine").

That Magazine was Nintendo Power.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

NintendoMaster

I'd like to see Professor Egad thrown in there as a surprise!

NintendoMaster

mario300

what if there were Mario Luigi Wario Donky Kong Diddy kong Peach Toad baby Mario baby Luigi and more

i like to buy games in gamestop.best game store.i like to buy mario and sonic games.

TeeJay

Bump!

Since the Miis are such a big part of the 3DS, and they already did it in the Wii installment of the series, I really hope I'll be able to play as my Mii self again!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

zezhyrule wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Bump!

Sorry I never heard of him/her. What game is s/he from?

Bumping a topic, you know what I meant.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Noire

Claire Redfield, Sagat, Trevor Belmont, Sniper Wolf... the list goes on.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

komicturtle

zezhyrule wrote:

Untitled

Edit: scratch that, I don't wanna see her in anything but HD

Ew, she fugly.

And HD make it worse x_x
Look at dem wrinkles!!

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

jaffa

uh.....
Various Colors of Yoshi
Boo
Pink Boo
and Rosalina.

jaffa

Funky_Gamer

You should be able to buy different suits for your character. Instead of just a red mario, maybe a fire suit, or racoon, and yoshi could have color variations, Bowser could turn into dry bowser (instead of having a seperate character for him)...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.