Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 18:59 BST
My wife created her Mii first before I created mine so I wonder if that's why her Mii shows up on the Friends List. Do friends and street passes only receive one of your Miis?
3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00
2. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:16 BST
Yes and yes. :3 The first Mii you make will be the main Mii for your system. Not sure how to change it, though.
Edited on Wed 25th May, 2011 @ 19:17 by TeeJay
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
3. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:18 BST
I wonder if I could send her Mii to our Wii, delete her Mii from our 3DS and then mine would be the main one. I'd then transfer it back to our 3DS if that would work. Thanks for your reply TeeJay.
4. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:36 BST
Sorry, you can't send Miis from 3DS to Wii. You can only do it the other way around. Looks like you might be stuck unless you don't have a lot of save data and don't mind reformatting your system...
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
5. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:46 BST
Thanks for clearing that up. Does only the main Mii get transferred during a street pass?
6. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:53 BST
You can pick any Mii you've made to represent you in the StreetPass Mii Plaza.
7. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 19:59 BST
I tried that but it still shows my wife's Mii in the friends list.
8. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 20:16 BST
You might have to consider reformatting, man. Sorry.
9. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 20:35 BST
The only way to turn your personal Mii into yourself would be to edit your wife's Mii (you can probably make a copy of it first) to look like the one you made for yourself. It would be easier than having to re-enter all your system settings.
10. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 20:37 BST
It's simple, just transform her Mii into you (totally possible!)And let her make a new Mii for herself.
Yes it's my Christmas avatar.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
11. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 20:52 BST
Great idea! Do that, Bones!
12. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 21:05 BST
That's a great idea! Try the Mii sex change thing
13. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 21:09 BST
Thats because you did hers first, you can edit it to make it yours.
Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Twitter: RekaG_Osaka
14. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 23:00 BST
Ahh..I'll do that. Thanks for the responses everyone.
15. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 14:36 BST
Must be your wife's evil plan to show everyone you're married and / or to humiliate you in public.
Edited on Thu 26th May, 2011 @ 14:37 by LordofThewinDs
You've Got Another Wind Comin'
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
16. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 14:44 BST
That could be it or she could be trying to show people it's her 3DS when actually it's mine, hehe.
17. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 18:35 BST
Change her Mii to yours, erase your original mii, then remake hers.
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >