Forums

Topic: What is your favorite 3DS game?

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

RR529

It's about time I updated my list.

10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) - A solid entry in the "Super Mario" series, that makes good use of the titular 3D, and is still one of the 3DS' better looking games.

9. Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Tecmo Koei) - the best system launch title, IMO. Loads of missions & loads of characters make this one addicting title that I frequent.

8. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo) - Lengthy story mode, addicting online mode, tons of weapon variety, achievements, and a lot more make this game well worth the price of admission. Unfortunately, as a lefty, the controls somewhat hinder the experience for me.

7. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Namco Bandai) - Really addicting dogfighter with over 20 real world aircraft (and a few not so real), and stunning use of 3D (especially in cockpit view). Seriously though, the game is just pure fun.

6. Dead or Alive Dimensions (Tecmo Koei) - My most played 3DS game, and what I believe to be the 3DS' premier fighter (at least over SSFIV3D, which I've also played). Fast & fluid gameplay, an arrangement of bad@ss characters, and highly interactive environments make this a blast to play.

5. Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo) - I was skeptical at first (what with the lighter emphasis on story, and the new sticker system), but this game has really won me over. That trademark Paper Mario wit is still ever present throughout the adventure, and the sticker system is a fresh change of pace (don't like it as much as traditional combat, but I'm glad to see them trying something new, and I never ran low on stickers). Also, some of the levels were really awesome, and the final battle was pretty epic. If I had one (small) complaint, it's that the forest area ran on too long, IMO (especially since there wasn't as much variety in it, than in the other areas).

4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - First time playing it, and it is truly a classic. Somewhat dated in some regards, but still a fantastic play.

3. Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater (Konami) - E.P.I.C. This game is truly a masterpiece of the gaming medium. Just like OoT3D, this was my first time experiencing it. The bosses were really something.

2. Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai) - First time playing this as well. Epic 50 hour quest, interesting characters, and an interesting world made this an amazing game for me.

1. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Square Enix) - Wow, just wow! THIS is what Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be. Easily better than the GBA game or DS games could ever hope to be. Really, this is right up there with KH & KHII, IMO. If you only have Nintendo consoles, and want to see what this series is all about, don't even think about choosing the GBA or DS games over this one (not that they're bad, it's just that this game is so good. Well, that & the fact that this game gives detailed information on all the previous entries). The final set of bosses is probably the most epic thing I've seen on 3DS (especially as a KH fan).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Umbreon

Im torn between: dead or alive dimensions, super mario in 3d land and professor layton and the miracle mask >.<

Games I play:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mariokart 7
Pokemon X
Kid Icarus Uprising
Fire Emblem Awakening
ect.

3DS Friend Code: 3496-9559-4505

Shadowfax

My top 10 has changed:

1. New Style Boutique
2. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
3. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Angry Birds Trilogy
6. Super Mario 3D Land
7. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
8. Dead or Alive Dimensions
9. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
10. Sims 3 Pets

Shadowfax

Fears

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Edited on by Fears

3ds FC:?
Mutant Mudds
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud

PSN: The_Crysos
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Marvel vs. Capcom 3

MarioKenny1992

Mario Kart 7

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.