Showing 101 to 107 of 107
101. Posted: Sat 22nd Dec 2012 08:25 GMT
1.Tales of the Abyss
2.The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
3.Super Mario 3D Land
4.Mario Kart 7
5.Kid Icarus: Uprising
6.Resident Evil: Revelations
7.The Denpamen: They Came By Wave (3DSware)
8. New Super Mario Bros. 2
9. Heroes of Ruin
10. Mutant Mudds (3DSware)
My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
102. Posted: Sat 22nd Dec 2012 08:52 GMT
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is definitely my most favourite
Friend Codes - Animal Crossing: City Folk (4812-1078-6183)
Dr. Mario Online Rx (9967-0055-1680) - Mario Kart Wii (5198-4114-2870)
Mario Strikers Charged (043068-406725) - Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again! (2450-8698-0454)
Nintendo Wii (1390-4118-2314-4557) - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (3694-9700-8787)
3DS Friend Code: 4983-4938-2565 | Nintendo Network ID: NGAMERZERO
103. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 09:02 GMT
It's about time I updated my list.
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) - A solid entry in the "Super Mario" series, that makes good use of the titular 3D, and is still one of the 3DS' better looking games.
9. Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Tecmo Koei) - the best system launch title, IMO. Loads of missions & loads of characters make this one addicting title that I frequent.
8. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo) - Lengthy story mode, addicting online mode, tons of weapon variety, achievements, and a lot more make this game well worth the price of admission. Unfortunately, as a lefty, the controls somewhat hinder the experience for me.
7. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Namco Bandai) - Really addicting dogfighter with over 20 real world aircraft (and a few not so real), and stunning use of 3D (especially in cockpit view). Seriously though, the game is just pure fun.
6. Dead or Alive Dimensions (Tecmo Koei) - My most played 3DS game, and what I believe to be the 3DS' premier fighter (at least over SSFIV3D, which I've also played). Fast & fluid gameplay, an arrangement of bad@ss characters, and highly interactive environments make this a blast to play.
5. Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo) - I was skeptical at first (what with the lighter emphasis on story, and the new sticker system), but this game has really won me over. That trademark Paper Mario wit is still ever present throughout the adventure, and the sticker system is a fresh change of pace (don't like it as much as traditional combat, but I'm glad to see them trying something new, and I never ran low on stickers). Also, some of the levels were really awesome, and the final battle was pretty epic. If I had one (small) complaint, it's that the forest area ran on too long, IMO (especially since there wasn't as much variety in it, than in the other areas).
4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - First time playing it, and it is truly a classic. Somewhat dated in some regards, but still a fantastic play.
3. Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater (Konami) - E.P.I.C. This game is truly a masterpiece of the gaming medium. Just like OoT3D, this was my first time experiencing it. The bosses were really something.
2. Tales of the Abyss (Namco Bandai) - First time playing this as well. Epic 50 hour quest, interesting characters, and an interesting world made this an amazing game for me.
1. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Square Enix) - Wow, just wow! THIS is what Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be. Easily better than the GBA game or DS games could ever hope to be. Really, this is right up there with KH & KHII, IMO. If you only have Nintendo consoles, and want to see what this series is all about, don't even think about choosing the GBA or DS games over this one (not that they're bad, it's just that this game is so good. Well, that & the fact that this game gives detailed information on all the previous entries). The final set of bosses is probably the most epic thing I've seen on 3DS (especially as a KH fan).
Red Dead Redemption (360)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS VC)
Avatar: Gravure idol, Aki Hoshino
104. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 13:35 GMT
Im torn between: dead or alive dimensions, super mario in 3d land and professor layton and the miracle mask >.<
3DS Friend Code: 3496-9559-4505
105. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 14:58 GMT
My top 10 has changed:
1. New Style Boutique
2. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
3. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Angry Birds Trilogy
6. Super Mario 3D Land
7. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
8. Dead or Alive Dimensions
9. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
10. Sims 3 Pets
106. Posted: Mon 7th Jan 2013 15:14 GMT
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Edited on Mon 7th January, 2013 @ 15:14 by Fears
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
107. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 20:14 GMT
Mario Kart 7
"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny