Forums

Topic: What is the best 3DS online game

Posts 121 to 140 of 230

Bubbab5

GameLord08 wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

Actually Super Smash Bros 3D probably will be the best

Maybe, but that has been predicted to be just over two years away, in 2014. For now, I think it's a safe bet that MK7 will reign for quite some time.

Good point but Kid Icarus might beat it but kinda unlikely I think the only reason I'll buy KI is because the online play but MK7 will last quite awhile because MKW is still going on strongish.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Chrono_Cross

YellowChocobo wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

I can't play Smash Brothers. It has nasty women in it (Jigglypuff)

And Peach. And Ike.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

komicturtle

Heroes of Ruin and MK7.

Heroes of Ruin already established an online community that will sync with the game and vice versa, which can even be accessed seamlessly through the 3DS web browser so you can leave messages on friend's "wall" and while your game is still going on (presumably offline/solo mode). For now, though, MK7 seems to be the one.

komicturtle

Bubbab5

whats HoF

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

YellowChocobo wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

And Peach. And Ike.

So exactly how low is your IQ PLEASE tell me you at least you know what IQ means.

komicturtle

SSFIV is only good because of Chun Li's monstrous thighs.

Cody is hot too, I might add :3

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Bankai

Bubbab55 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

YellowChocobo wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

And Peach. And Ike.

So exactly how low is your IQ PLEASE tell me you at least you know what IQ means.

Since you asked so nicely, 129

And yes, that's the result of doing the test.

Bubbab5

Well ok good for your IQ now back on topic

Bubbab5

Yes excactly

Bubbab5

What about Sonic Generations?

Bubbab5

I think Animal Crossing may be a good online

Tare

Far as I know, generations doesn't have more then a leaderboard.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Bubbab5

No it has online racing in it also

SimonB79

sonic generations is very good ... been playing it all weekend.

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

SYZYGY

While i don't have the game Samurai Warriors Chronicles on 3DS should have online co-op... unless Nintendo's website is wrong i remember reading that a while back. Also for a good online leaderboard game, Pac-man & Galaga Dimensions is good.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1134-0218 Name: SYZYGY
Online Enabled Games I have on 3DS:- Super Street Fighter IV - Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D - Dead or Alive Dimensions.
Mario Kart 7

Bigrat

I hope MK7 will have better online then MKDS. Only having 4 players was kind of sad. MK7 has 8 player online right?

MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.
3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.