Forums

Topic: What is going on? Amazon is going insane!

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Bigrat

Two days ago SuperMario 3D Land was the normal 40 dollars on Amazon, yeststerday SM3DL was priced 57 dollars. Now today Amazon is pricing SM3DL 63 dollars. Is Amazon bugging out or something? Will Mario Kart be going up in price too?
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-3D-Land-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00...

Edited on by Bigrat

MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.
3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!

Bubbab5

That has to be a glitch in the system

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

retired_account

No, they're out of stock and selling through greedy third-parties.

retired_account

Bubbab5

Really or are you just being sarcastic

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Tasuki

I saw that too. Its probably like Pix said third parties that are selling the game at such a high price since it is the holiday season and its a new Mario game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Crystalking18

It's true they are going out of stock with it

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Bigrat

Really hope it's sarcasm

komicturtle

No, pixelman is being serious. If you look closely, you can see who is selling the game. If it isn't Amazon or any Amazon Co. then it'll be some other seller.

The one who is selling the game at that price is DealsPointer.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Bubbab5

Oh thats messed up

TeeJay

That's business. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Bigrat

I better preorder MK7 then, dont want it to go out of stock when it comes out.

Bubbab5

That would stink if I didn't preorder and it ran out of stock

Wheels2050

Unfortunately, it happens. Xenoblade was going for highly-inflated prices on eBay once it ran out of stock. Same thing with the Skyward Sword bundle - people are asking up to $150 or so for it. I'm not sure if they're selling at those prices, but there must be some demand!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

BJQ1972

It's nothing to do with Amazon - they are out of stock and other marketplace retailers are cashing in. You can still order from Amazon for 40 USD but you have to wait for them to restock.

BJQ1972

Nintendo Network ID: BJQ1972

theblackdragon

As everyone else has already said, this is normal — when Amazon runs out of stock, they'll push other sellers to the fore to sell in their place. They're not going insane, and it's actually kinda cool if you're the one doing the selling. If you're buying and they're inflating the prices, though, it can be confusing. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.