3DS Forum

Topic: What game do you want to see on 3DS?

Showing 121 to 140 of 167

AuthorMessage

Kholdstare

121. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

.. and the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World game

I've just watched the film. It was rubbish. I'm not sure a game would be a good idea.

The game is based on the books. It has some extra modes,unlockable characters,and a sound check to hear the soundtrack. I bought it on XBLA. It's not that bad really. Can get pretty fun with multiplayer. (not giving a biased opinion,i swear.)

Yeah, I admit that the movie compared to the comics, makes the movie total shi-- Oh yeah, can't say that on here ... well any way I agree that the game would be awesome on the 3DS with more characters, more Anamanguchi and Knives isn't just a repixelled Kim

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

AuthorMessage

default12345

122. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

I've just watched the film. It was rubbish. I'm not sure a game would be a good idea.

The game is based on the books. It has some extra modes,unlockable characters,and a sound check to hear the soundtrack. I bought it on XBLA. It's not that bad really. Can get pretty fun with multiplayer. (not giving a biased opinion,i swear.)

That's fair enough. I have only seen the film, I think I'll give the books a try. Maybe then I'll appreciate the film?

default12345

AuthorMessage

mark3

123. Posted:

I would like to see Max and the Magic Marker on the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

pixelman

124. Posted:

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, and this year. Yeah it'd a port, but I like to keep my wishes realistic. Plus MHP3rd looks frickin awesome.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

125. Posted:

A new MH game made ground up for the 3DS and it's capabilities :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

126. Posted:

Aside from the games we already know of and a new Donkey Kong Country game in the graphical vein of "Returns" i'd love to see some pinball games on the 3DS. I think they would really benefit from plastical 3D graphics.
Donkey Kong Country Pinball could be nice given the fact how often you have to do a roll attack in these games.
New iterations of the Kirby and the Pokémon pinball games could be good too. Heck, even a 3D remake of Metroid Prime Pinball as a download in the Shop could be cool.

And i think a Game & Watch Collection in 3D could be great. It would give these games an even more authentic feel. If you would add some challenges and friends-leaderboards it could really be a great way to celebrate these little classics. :)

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

sykotek

127. Posted:

More than anything? I'd like to see my extensive collection of already purchased DSiWare transferred to the 3DS. No news is bad news.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

128. Posted:

I would of said a sequal to Silent Hill, but I've lost faith in the franchise ever since Team Silent left.

Sooo, Dementium III(even though I didn't find I or II to be exactly great) is definitly one as far as horror games, since we already have RE: Revelations coming out.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

129. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

That's fair enough. I have only seen the film, I think I'll give the books a try. Maybe then I'll appreciate the film?

Well I"m sure you'll like the characters more,but the movie is really either love it or hate it. But maybe if you really get into the comics you will.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

130. Posted:

After playing Thorium Wars on the DSi yesterday i realized that i'd love to have a multiplayer-sky-fighting game on the 3DS. Something like this:

• Player 1 is in Team Blue
  • Player 2 is in Team Red
  • Team Blue has to defend its cargo ships from the attacks of Team Red.
  • Team Red has to eliminate the cargo ships of Team Blue.
    That whole thing with a time limit of ten minutes and like ten players simultaneously would be very good. :)

What i'd love too is at least one very good brawler with multiplayer support. It could be coop or vs. With support of at least 4 playesr (coop) and 8 players (vs.) both could work out very well i think.
And most importantly i'd love to see a new iteration of Destruction Derby.
There may be many a "combat" based racing game on consoles nowadays but the unique scoring system in this special series has always been the main draw for me. 540' Corkscrew anyone ? ;)

Edit: It would be cool to get more point & click adventures on the 3DS. No matter if they are retail games or downloadables. Heck, i wouldn't mind a "LucasArts Classics Collection" as a retail game. :)

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

131. Posted:

Any new IP on the 3DS (even without 3D) would be awesome.

Steel Diver's a start but let's see sone new things from third parties!

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

132. Posted:

A new Zelda game featuring Big-headed Windwaker Link! :D
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

ianmage1

133. Posted:

I'd like to see many more Mario adventure games, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Battlefront, and Zelda (twilight princess style).

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

134. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

A new Zelda game featuring Big-headed Windwaker Link! :D

Wowzers! Seeing this picture i totally hope for a return of an analog controlled Wind Waker too. I mean the DS games weren't bad (especially Spirit Tracks was absolutely brilliant) but i missed the epicness of the Cube's camera perspective there.
And i'd just like to add ... A good Oddworld game and something along the adorable lines of Heart of Darkness would be great to have on the 3DS. :).
Edit:

WaveBoy wrote:

But I gotta say, a new Punch-Out!! would make me extatic! :D

Yupp, that would be great too. :)

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

135. Posted:

I'd love to Square Enix bring out Chrono Trigger 3D for the Nintendo 3DS!
Untitled

BTW I'd hope they update the game from those 2D graphics to graphics that are rendered in 3D like they've done with Kid Icarus Uprising.

I think it would also be nice to have Final Fantasy VI 3DS as well.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

136. Posted:

Mega Man VI at retail or on 3DSWare, continuing the old Game Boy series (which should come to 3DS VC). Would bear no resemblence to NES Mega Man 6.

Also, Mega Man Xtreme 3.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

CaptainRandom

137. Posted:

A Final Fantasy collection game.

AuthorMessage

geek-master

138. Posted:

rayman hoodlum havic also club house games 3DS

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

139. Posted:

Castlevania 3D...Classic style
Mega Man 12....Let WiiWare have MM11. :D
Silent Hill 3D
Punch-out!! 3D
Wario Land 3D
Contra 3D
Pikmin 3D
Kid Icarus (SideScroller)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CaptainRandom

140. Posted:

A video game based on Shinryaku! Ika Musume and a Yugioh game.