Forums

Topic: What do you have to do to get in the "sweet spot?"

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

potomas

ok, thanks will have a look

3ds friend code/4339-2499-8318

nick_gc

I find the "sweet spot" is different for each game, and then that also depends on the evironmental lighting as well the screen settings on the console. Once I've found it though it's usually fine.

Playing Pilotwings and I'm not sure using 3D on it makes it any easier. I'm not able to judge distance any better than I would be if it was in 2D.

Edited on by nick_gc

3DS Friend Code: 3780-9004-3410
Wii Friend Code: 1025-8473-1612-7725
[Tell me if you add me!]
My miserable excuse for a Tumblr

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

again, you get used to it. personally i'm used to holding the system much closer to my face while playing (maybe five inches or so), so i'm having to remind myself to keep my 3DS held away from my face while messing around with the 3D stuff.

This. Same.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

suburban_sensei

nick_gc wrote:

I find the "sweet spot" is different for each game, and then that also depends on the evironmental lighting as well the screen settings on the console. Once I've found it though it's usually fine.

Playing Pilotwings and I'm not sure using 3D on it makes it any easier. I'm not able to judge distance any better than I would be if it was in 2D.

Very true. With Pilotwings and Nintendogs I have found myself keeping the slider about halfway up. On Super Monkey Ball, I crank that baby up full blast and the effects seem better. It truly is on a game-by-game basis.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

6ch6ris6

i think it is easy to "find" the sweetspot.
i just look straight at the screen. not so hard.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.