Forums

Topic: What could have been a real 270€ 3DS?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Mandoble

Having paid 270€ for it I wonder what could "N" had added to it with these 100€ they cut from retail's overpriced price? Larger screens, multitouch bottom one, dual analogs, more memory, better battery ... It might have been even a bit competitive vs Vita.

Mandoble

LzWinky

Mandoble wrote:

Having paid 270€ for it I wonder what could "N" had added to it with these 100€ they cut from retail's overpriced price? Larger screens, multitouch bottom one, dual analogs, more memory, better battery ... It might have been even a bit competitive vs Vita.

A Vita sniper

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

bro2dragons

Mandoble wrote:

It might have been even a bit competitive vs Vita.

I wish people would realize that Vita isn't out yet. We don't need to be speaking as if the PS Vita has outclassed, outperformed and outsold the 3DS. They've not even begun to compete yet, so why are so many people talking as if the 3DS is dead and worthless because Vita was announced??

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

theblackdragon

What did they add to it to make it worth its original price? The Ambassador program. Don't like it? Sorry, them's the breaks.

If you'd like to continue discussing your dissatisfaction with the 3DS, however, please feel free to continue using this existing thread, Mandoble. Thank you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.