3DS Forum

Topic: What Are the BEST Places to Get StreetPass Hits?

Showing 121 to 133 of 133

AuthorMessage

Kaze_Memaryu

121. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Right at my home, frankly. Just rename your wifi to "_The Cloud", and you have your own Nintendo Zone - and yes, you can keep your password. 6 streetpasses every 8 hours for me.

The only downside is that the 3DS Internet Browser doesn't work with it.

I thought it was just rename it to "attwifi"... maybe "attwifi" is just for Nintendo zone or something since the relay never worked when I tried it.

For some reason, attwifi doesn't work on my end. No idea why, though.

SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
Account System is happening!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

AuthorMessage

Haywired

122. Posted:

Museums were a great disappointment to me. Hordes of school kids. Thought I'd be hitting the Streetpass jackpot. But despite my best efforts to suspiciously sidle up to all of them, waving my backpack in their general direction, not a single one! To be fair, the schools had probably banned them from the trip.

(Just to point out, I went to the museum on a day out with a friend, I didn't go just to pick up Streetpass hits...)

My deviantART
My Nintendo Collection

Nintendo Network ID: Haywired

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

123. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

At home

I actually get up to nine a day at my house.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"This is your last dance!"- Inigo

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

124. Posted:

1.) My favorite Geek hangout, Geeksboro
2.) McDonald's
3.) Traveling long distances

Occasionally, I'll pass a residential area and get one or someone will pass my house.

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

jedisquidward

125. Posted:

It's pretty much random. I've had multiple times I've gone out to Philadelphia and gotten no Streetpasses at all, and other times when I get 5-7 of them just from my normal everyday.

"We need to learn to stand up without fear and embrace what our medium has become and what it has the potential to be. We can't keep marginalizing ourselves by pretending we only craft products for children. We are NOT toymakers. Our work can mean so much more than that."

Daniel Floyd

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

126. Posted:

Universities. And libraries near universities.

Also conventions, if you go to those regularly :p

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

127. Posted:

Your mom. :P

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Zizzy

128. Posted:

I'm gonna go to the next Anime or whatever cosplay convention happens in Vancouver to try to get StreetPass hits. Shopping centers, sporting events, etc. Large gatherings of people. I just tend to bring mine around and not notice where the hits come from.

Don't let GameStop rip you off. Support used gaming and check out 99Gamers. Best trading service I've used.

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

129. Posted:

Is it me or does it seem like the number of Streetpass relay points has decreased recently? I used to get them at places like Gamestop and Walmart, but now I don't anymore. And then when I looked up the list of Streetpass places online, pretty much the only places they list are McDonalds, Burger King, Home Depot, Best Buy, and Sams' Club.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

130. Posted:

gamescom, that is all.

Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

Benjelo

131. Posted:

Usually if I ever stay at a hotel I get one or two. Also, once I went on a boat trip from Labrador to Newfoundland and I got three.

FC(3ds):2423-1966-6724
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

AuthorMessage

Fabaroo

132. Posted:

When I'm at my college campus, I tend to get about 10-15 Streetpasses a day. It's usually the same people everyday too. In fact, I met a lot of those people just because we were always streetpassing.

Otherwise, malls and Nintendozone baseball stadiums have given me the best results.

Fabaroo

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7842-9783 | Nintendo Network ID: Fabian94

AuthorMessage

gr8m8

133. Posted:

When the system first came out, I got a few hits just going to Walmart, Target, Stop & Shop, etc.

gr8m8