3DS Forum

Topic: What Are the BEST Places to Get StreetPass Hits?

Showing 101 to 111 of 111

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

101. Posted:

Mall, amusment parks, large citys, places like vid con and E3......thats where i get mine

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1

AuthorMessage

Obito_Tennyson

102. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I am still trying to figure this one out myself. I have had my 3DS for a little over a week now and I only managed to get one and that was from when I was driving on my way to school. I saw a kid with a blue 3DS in hand earlier today and I walked right by him but I didnt get a streetpass I guess he did have his activate or something. But anyways I have been taking mine everywhere I go thats pretty much all you can do.

That's so odd. When I was going to Tallahassee in Florida for a State competition back in May, I saw a little kid with a blue 3DS also. He had his Wireless on, so I put my 3DS XL on with Wireless on also and walked in circles around him. I was only meters away from him, so I passed closer to the kid, but nothing happened. I stood a few meters away from him for ten minutes until I finally gave up.

Friend Safari: Butterfree, Venomoth, and Volbeat (if there are any Bug Catchers out there...?)
Looking For: Ditto, Magneton Friend Safaries (please contact me if you have any)

3DS Friend Code: 2492-5497-3062 | Nintendo Network ID: JonathanTennyson | Twitter: Obito_Tennyson

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

103. Posted:

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I am still trying to figure this one out myself. I have had my 3DS for a little over a week now and I only managed to get one and that was from when I was driving on my way to school. I saw a kid with a blue 3DS in hand earlier today and I walked right by him but I didnt get a streetpass I guess he did have his activate or something. But anyways I have been taking mine everywhere I go thats pretty much all you can do.

That's so odd. When I was going to Tallahassee in Florida for a State competition back in May, I saw a little kid with a blue 3DS also. He had his Wireless on, so I put my 3DS XL on with Wireless on also and walked in circles around him. I was only meters away from him, so I passed closer to the kid, but nothing happened. I stood a few meters away from him for ten minutes until I finally gave up.

your 3ds has to be on and closed in sleep mode omg face palm

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1

AuthorMessage

Birdman

104. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

your 3ds has to be on and closed in sleep mode omg face palm

Check the date tag; @Tasuki's original post was made nearly TWO YEARS ago, and I'm certain that's he's figured it out since then.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

105. Posted:

trains, I used to get 5-7 streetpasses in my way to college(and I live in brazil it's really hard to get streetpass hits) now I don't get even a single one because I stopped carrying my 3DS until I send to repair(hopefully this thursday! :) )

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

106. Posted:

In the trash can.
There so many 3DSes in there.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Justin83593

107. Posted:

I recommend the mall, at school, and the airport. I take my 3DS just about everywhere I go.

ACNL Name: Justin
Town: Yeezus
Fruit: Peach (but I have all fruit)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5038-3581 | Twitter: jgoldfishh

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

108. Posted:

Pokemon TCG tournaments :$

LordJumpMad wrote:

In the trash can.
There so many Vitas in there.

Silly Jumpy, you can't streetpass with a Vita ;)

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

109. Posted:

For me it is work but to be fair I do work Quality Assurance lol. But even before that when I worked at a theme park I would still say work, most of the employees around me had 3DSs.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

110. Posted:

Gaming events (Like the Best Buy E3 one recently), concerts (Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess), NintendoZone spots (McDonalds, Best Buy, McDonalds, etc) — many more. We have 5 3DSs in my house, so street passing is a non issue. lol.

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

nintendorules

111. Posted:

anywhere with nintendo zone

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123