Forums

Topic: What 3DS titles do you want a demo of?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Snagrio

I REALLY want a Kid Icarus: Uprising demo! I know its coming out soon, but I still want one. Would certainly help out with the waiting for me. 46 days, bla! JUST TOO FAR AWAY!!! (Okay, crazyness over, for now )

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Papa_Godzilla

yeaaah kid icarus is really promising. instant buy for me.

let me doubt older titles will have demos, so for upcoming ones, monster hunter would be sweet. the traielr looked so great, with the rampaging dragon running around.
actually, i want demos for every freaking games coming out, even if they look dumb like cough mario sonic olympîcs cough

Papa_Godzilla

Linkstrikesback

To be honest, every single -not shovelware- game should have a demo

Linkstrikesback

ChaosTheChao

Luigi's Mansion, Super Smah Bros and Mario + Sonic 2012

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

Whopper744

A lot of good stuff coming...probably Kid Icarus most though....unless they would give us Smash Bros, but I know that's a while off. Where is Yoshi's solo game??? Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

@ChaosTheChao "Sonic fell for it. Tails is ours. I'll have to give myself a PROMOTION!" Oh no, I've finally found a fellow Robotnik fan on here! "And while were at it, we might as well construct an airport to cut down on all the peace and quiet!"

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

lord_hades

i think nintendo needs to get use to when demos should come out in Europe we got a cooking mama 4 demo in january the game came out in november, ok resi revelations demo came out a few days before release in the EU, but now europes getting a CRUSH3D demo yeah its great but the game came out a month ago yeah i love the demos and i may sound ungrateful but arent they ment to released before the accutal game comes out plus i want a kid icarus uprising one BEFORE the release date

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

kkslider5552000

Games I'm not 100% sure about getting.
So off the top of my head, the upcoming rhythm games, Heroes of Ruin and Mario Tennis.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

blackknight77

I would like to try a Ridge Racer demo. When Luigi's Mansion 2 is released I'd like to try that one

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Jono97

Uh, all the good games that isn't in the top. The fighter jet game? Ace combat something....

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

Birdman

Rayman Origins, Kid Icarus: Uprising, CRUSH 3D, Shifting World, every eShop-exclusive release I don't have, and that's all that I've got off the top of my head.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

theblackdragon

The eShop demo suggestions thread is here if you'd like to discuss games you want demos for. thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.