3DS Forum

Topic: What 3DS launch titles are you buying?

Showing 201 to 216 of 216

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

201. Posted:

EliPro wrote:

Combat of dinosaurs? WHAT????

It looks cool, and toysrus is having a Buy one get one half off sale starting Sunday.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

202. Posted:

Okay, I've been thinking, and the two 3DS games I'm definitely looking at getting next week are Super Monkey Ball 3D and Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever. I'd like to pick a Maltese, Shiba Inu and Oriental as pets. :D

Plus, once I redeem the Stars included with both the console and Nintendogs, I should have enough to get my free copy of Game & Watch Collection as well! ;)

Oh, and I might get a DS game too. :)

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

203. Posted:

Pilotwings Resort, and hopefully it'll be cheaper by the time I get a 3DS, because I'm not too sure whether to pay full price for it or not.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

NIN10DOXD

204. Posted:

Maybe SSIV3D and Nintendogs.

3DS FC:2492-4113-9833 SSBB FC:1118-8152-9515

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

205. Posted:

Thank you all who have welcomed me, and yes I have looked into super monkey ball the only problem I have the lasting appeal to the game. but a lot of people say it has no lasting appeal while others say it has enough (Corbie). If my God dang Gamestop has shadow wars i will get it. I will still be getting PilotWings Resort, tomorrow. Super monkey ball i will get if A). My Gamestop doesn't have shadow wars or if don't want shadow wars.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

206. Posted:

are the levels in Monkey ball 3d as easy, lazy, uninspired, generic and weak as everybody is saying?
Here is GameCentrels take on it. 4/10

"Tediously easy from beginning to quickly reached end. Weak level design compared to older games. Only two mini-games, neither of which are very good."

"Even the secret unlockable eighth level holds no challenge for anyone with the smallest amount of eye-to-hand co-ordination."

"Sega have clearly decided that because it's a game with cartoon monkeys in it this must be aimed at uncoordinated children. As a result they've changed the level design out of all recognition, turning the original platform puzzler into a dull maze-style racer."

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

207. Posted:

Does anyone know what games are coming out for the 3DS in April?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

208. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Does anyone know what games are coming out for the 3DS in April?

Lets hope for Paper Mario.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

209. Posted:

@FunkyGamer, Yes I am literally going to pray that heaven blesses Paper Mario to be released BEFORE e3 2011.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

210. Posted:

@TokyoRed I'm pretty sure its supposed to arrive before then, but I swear I'm getting that game on launch day if it kills me.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

211. Posted:

Funky Gamer wrote:

@TokyoRed ...I swear I'm getting that game on launch day if it kills me.

You mean financially? If so I can understand, attempting to buy iTunes Prepaid Cards so to download Regular Show/Adventure Time episodes on my iTouch and buying Adventure Time and Nintendo apparel is hurting my wallet but I'm loving it. ;)

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

SigourneyBeaver

212. Posted:

I couldn't resist RR3D in the end, but I know it's a trade when something else comes along. Getting Asphalt 3D changed my mind, because that's miles better than I thought it would be. Ridge Racer 3D's handling is a bit more refined but it's the same old Ridge Racer, so I think I will trade it when I've wond the Grand Prix mode.

So far, I've got:

Pilotwings Resort
Super Monkey Ball 3D
Asphalt 3D
Ridge Racer 3D

I'm keen to see if 3D will breath life into something like Samurai Warriors Chronicles, a genre which I've never really taken to.

Sigourney Beaver.

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

213. Posted:

It's a good lineup, and there's something for everyone. I think the only problem with it is that it's missing games from Nintendo's flagship titles. But I got Pilotwings Resort and I think it's pretty fun :)

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

214. Posted:

I got Pilotwings Resort and super street fighter four with the freaking awesome 3D case!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

215. Posted:

At this point I'm not sure if I can actually get two extra games this pay. If it ends up between SSFIV3D and Nintendogs...well, puppies win hands-down. :)

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

216. Posted:

SigourneyBeaver wrote:

I couldn't resist RR3D in the end, but I know it's a trade when something else comes along. Getting Asphalt 3D changed my mind, because that's miles better than I thought it would be. Ridge Racer 3D's handling is a bit more refined but it's the same old Ridge Racer, so I think I will trade it when I've wond the Grand Prix mode.

Hi sigourney,

oh what do u think about asphalt 3D ? I got RR3D because i played the first on DS and it was fantastic so cant go wrong with it.
But with asphalt3D well it didnt look so interesting. Would u say its still recommended even if you already got RR3D or could be easily overlooked ?
lads try more racing games is PERFECT setup the speed + 3D :)
hum an burnout for 3DS would be cool too ....

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman