Forums

Topic: What 3DS launch titles are you buying?

Posts 181 to 200 of 203

Spoony_Tech

Square-enixFan wrote:

Pilot wings and either super monkeyball 3D or Ghost Recon shadow wars.

Welcome to the site. Now how could you be viewing this site for nearly 2 years and just now started posting. Humm I wonder if there was something coming that you were interested in!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Thank you. And yes I think you know whats coming in that I am interested in. (3DS)!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

GamerZack87

Square-enixFan wrote:

Pilot wings and either super monkeyball 3D or Ghost Recon shadow wars.

Hm...your avatar suggests you like fun, colourful games. If that's more your thing, then I'd go with Monkey Ball (It's my first launch day title in fact ). But your avatar and username also suggest you like games with plenty of strategy, in which case you may prefer Ghost Recon. Either way, I've heard both games are good. If you like, look for Corbie's review of Monkey Ball - it convinced me ultimately that I made a good decision!

In any case, welcome to NLife forums, Square-enixFan!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

SigourneyBeaver

I'll probably get Street Fighter and Monkey Ball tomorrow. Part of me wants Ridge Racer bu tI've bought and got tired of so many of the previous games I'm definitely going to resist this time.

Sigourney Beaver.

retired_account

Looks like LEGO Star Wars and Ghost Recon for me. :3

retired_account

EliPro

Pioletwings and street fighter 4. But that's about it till may

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Wildvine53

I already paid-off PilotWings. I'm planning on picking up Nintendogs + Cats and Combats of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D at Toysrus Sunday.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

EliPro

Combat of dinosaurs? WHAT????

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Wildvine53

EliPro wrote:

Combat of dinosaurs? WHAT????

It looks cool, and toysrus is having a Buy one get one half off sale starting Sunday.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

GamerZack87

Okay, I've been thinking, and the two 3DS games I'm definitely looking at getting next week are Super Monkey Ball 3D and Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever. I'd like to pick a Maltese, Shiba Inu and Oriental as pets.

Plus, once I redeem the Stars included with both the console and Nintendogs, I should have enough to get my free copy of Game & Watch Collection as well!

Oh, and I might get a DS game too.

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

cheetahman91

Pilotwings Resort, and hopefully it'll be cheaper by the time I get a 3DS, because I'm not too sure whether to pay full price for it or not.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

NIN10DOXD

Maybe SSIV3D and Nintendogs.

NIN10DOXD

HandheldGuru97

Thank you all who have welcomed me, and yes I have looked into super monkey ball the only problem I have the lasting appeal to the game. but a lot of people say it has no lasting appeal while others say it has enough (Corbie). If my God dang Gamestop has shadow wars i will get it. I will still be getting PilotWings Resort, tomorrow. Super monkey ball i will get if A). My Gamestop doesn't have shadow wars or if don't want shadow wars.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

RoyalBlur

Does anyone know what games are coming out for the 3DS in April?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Funky_Gamer

TokyoRed wrote:

Does anyone know what games are coming out for the 3DS in April?

Lets hope for Paper Mario.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RoyalBlur

@FunkyGamer, Yes I am literally going to pray that heaven blesses Paper Mario to be released BEFORE e3 2011.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Funky_Gamer

@TokyoRed I'm pretty sure its supposed to arrive before then, but I swear I'm getting that game on launch day if it kills me.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RoyalBlur

Funky Gamer wrote:

@TokyoRed ...I swear I'm getting that game on launch day if it kills me.

You mean financially? If so I can understand, attempting to buy iTunes Prepaid Cards so to download Regular Show/Adventure Time episodes on my iTouch and buying Adventure Time and Nintendo apparel is hurting my wallet but I'm loving it.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

SigourneyBeaver

I couldn't resist RR3D in the end, but I know it's a trade when something else comes along. Getting Asphalt 3D changed my mind, because that's miles better than I thought it would be. Ridge Racer 3D's handling is a bit more refined but it's the same old Ridge Racer, so I think I will trade it when I've wond the Grand Prix mode.

So far, I've got:

Pilotwings Resort
Super Monkey Ball 3D
Asphalt 3D
Ridge Racer 3D

I'm keen to see if 3D will breath life into something like Samurai Warriors Chronicles, a genre which I've never really taken to.

Sigourney Beaver.

Cheezy

It's a good lineup, and there's something for everyone. I think the only problem with it is that it's missing games from Nintendo's flagship titles. But I got Pilotwings Resort and I think it's pretty fun

Who Are You?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.