3DS Forum

Topic: What 3DS launch titles are you buying?

Showing 161 to 180 of 216

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

161. Posted:

Sneaker13 wrote:

My sis ordered Splinter Cell, I need to warn her.

Too late, she has already received it in the mail (now if she could only play it ;)).

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker

AuthorMessage

Tate24

162. Posted:

I really wanna get dead or alive dimension, in liverpool they had game up and available for launch as well as driver renage 3D? But looking on few game sites. It telling me that these two games are not launch titles? Confusing yes! The guy from hmv told me that when i pick up my 3DS tomo 24th that them to games will waiting for me buy or play:)

Id get Dead or alive dimension.

I can only afford one game with 3DS anyway:)

Edited on by Tate24

Am currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Monster Hunter Ultimate on 3DS

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC:)
Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

KrazyBean

163. Posted:

Launch Games:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Rayman 3D
Pilotwings Resort
=)

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0647-4207
Please add me, and send me your friend code too =)

AuthorMessage

NintenMOE

164. Posted:

Hello all...this is my 1st post here. I'll be getting Super Street Fighter 4, Steel Diver, Nintendogs + Cats and Ridge Racer.

Yea though I walk through the valley of Google I shall fear no Apple.

AuthorMessage

D33G

165. Posted:

Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition, Stell Diver, Nintendodogs + Cats, Bust-A-Move Universe, and Pilotwings Resort

@NintenMOE welcome to Nintendolife!

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

AuthorMessage

NintenMOE

166. Posted:

deegan714 wrote:

Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition, Stell Diver, Nintendodogs + Cats, Bust-A-Move Universe, and Pilotwings Resort

@NintenMOE welcome to Nintendolife!

Thanks!

AuthorMessage

Stine

167. Posted:

I'm getting Nintendogs and a few DS games since I've never owned (or even played!) a DS. I've got the two Kingdom Hearts DS games, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and I hope Professor Layton and the Curious Village will get here this week. And now I haven't got any money left, so I'm not getting any more of the launch games (at least not for a while). Not that I'm sad or anything; I've bought so many games these last months that I probably have enough to last me a year. :D

@NintenMOE: Welcome to NL!

Edited on by Stine

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

168. Posted:

I've heard reports from my FLEBG that Super Mario 64 DS plays 'beautifully' with the Circle Pad. It's convincing me further to nab a copy of itself. ;)
FLEBG = Friendly Local EB Games

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

169. Posted:

NintendoPurist3DS wrote:

I've heard reports from my FLEBG that Super Mario 64 DS plays 'beautifully' with the Circle Pad. It's convincing me further to nab a copy of itself. ;)

Really? I've never actually played Mario 64 DS as to me it's just always looked like a shotty port with unintuitive d-pad controls. It doesn't looks as impressive as the N64 original judging by the footage and screen shots either.

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

170. Posted:

Wait what!! You can really use the circle pad with Mario 64 DS. I might make that my purchase instead of pilot wings. Thanks for the info NintendoPurist.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

171. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Wait what!! You can really use the circle pad with Mario 64 DS. I might make that my purchase instead of pilot wings. Thanks for the info NintendoPurist.

Of course you can use the circle pad. It acts the same as the D-Pad for all DS games. It's in the 3DS FAQ and everything; quite common knowledge, actually.

This is great news, because I just ordered Super Mario 64 DS off of Amazon through another website! You fill out offers for points and request prizes and such. I won't go too much into it because then I'd be advertising.

But I digress. The point is that I'll be able to play Mario 64 on my 3DS! This is gonna make my third time paying for the friggin game.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

172. Posted:

Yeah but i didn't think the DS games would be able to use this function. I figured it was programmed with only digital in mind. That would make any game use this function then. I might finally pick up Mario kart as well to! :-)

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

173. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

NintendoPurist3DS wrote:

Really? I've never actually played Mario 64 DS as to me it's just always looked like a shotty port with unintuitive d-pad controls. It doesn't looks as impressive as the N64 original judging by the footage and screen shots either.

Actually it has tons of extra content added to it such as 30 extra Power Stars to collect, a number of new and redesigned levels, three new boss characters to defeat, four playable characters with different abilities, new Power-Ups including the Super Mushroom and Power Flower, touch screen minigames (which are all quite enjoyable), basic multiplayer and a graphical spit-and-polish with more detail, less jagged 3D models and a slightly smoother framerate. The music's really good too, still as vibrant and catchy as ever. It's one of my Top 5 favourite DS games of all time, and I'd recommend it to any Mario fan with a DS, no questions asked! :D

Yes, I am a huge Mario fan. I've been a huge Mario fan since the early 90's. Ah...spaghetti...zzz...

Edited on by GamerZack7

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

174. Posted:

Is anyone else thinking about getting Ridge Racer based off of IGN's review, which got an 8.0?
The 3D effects are supposed to be pretty impressive, and as always it's got killer up beat Ridge Racer techno tunes and fun arcade gameplay. Personally i haven't played Ridge Racer since the original back on the PS1 which i loved, but I'm kind of in the mid zone weather i should pick this one up or not.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

NintenMOE

175. Posted:

Stine wrote:

I'm getting Nintendogs and a few DS games since I've never owned (or even played!) a DS. I've got the two Kingdom Hearts DS games, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and I hope Professor Layton and the Curious Village will get here this week. And now I haven't got any money left, so I'm not getting any more of the launch games (at least not for a while). Not that I'm sad or anything; I've bought so many games these last months that I probably have enough to last me a year. :D

Thanks...I'm not gonna sleep for days once I have my 3DS in my hands.

@NintenMOE: Welcome to NL!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

176. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Is anyone else thinking about getting Ridge Racer based off of IGN's review, which got an 8.0?
The 3D effects are supposed to be pretty impressive, and as always it's got killer up beat Ridge Racer techno tunes and fun arcade gameplay. Personally i haven't played Ridge Racer since the original back on the PS1 which i loved, but I'm kind of in the mid zone weather i should pick this one up or not.

I picked it up yesterday! I've played quite a few ridge racers in the past and liked everyone of them. When the reviewer compared it to rage racer in the way that you progress through the game that made me very excited because it my favorite in the series. I could let you know what I think about it on Sunday. I'm actually really excited to play it.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

177. Posted:

Less than a week to go till launch! xD

Okay, I've been mulling over about 3DS games I'd like, and I made a short list of games that interest me. Oddly enough, five (read: three) of them are launch titles here:

-Nintendogs + Cats (any or all versions)
-Super Monkey Ball 3D
-Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

The next title on the list to be released is Pilotwings Resort, which is out two days after my first pay in April. Based on what Corbie's said about it in chat...well, it's a definite possibility for me! I can hardly wait!

Goes to fly a plane in Sports Resort

AuthorMessage

EliPro

178. Posted:

Rayman 2 Corbie says has been good so far.

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

AuthorMessage

killer6370

179. Posted:

nothing but am getting the sims 3 for free from amazon maybe i'll sell it at gamestop an buy streetfighter 4 a few days later

killer6370

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

180. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I picked it up yesterday! I've played quite a few ridge racers in the past and liked everyone of them. When the reviewer compared it to rage racer in the way that you progress through the game that made me very excited because it my favorite in the series. I could let you know what I think about it on Sunday. I'm actually really excited to play it.

Sounds good! And I'm not going to lie, it's mainly the dazzling 3D effects that have me interested...But at the same time I always think about the original back on the PS1, since I got it at launch along with Battle Arena Toshinden which I had an absolute blast with it.

And this is the thing, 3DS games are so reasonably priced it's hard not to say no to something with a $39.99 price tag which has 3D technology for crying out loud. :p