3DS Forum

Topic: What 3DS launch titles are you buying?

Showing 121 to 140 of 216

AuthorMessage

art_kevinc

121. Posted:

Starting to gain more interest in Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars as my launch title.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

122. Posted:

Well not really buying but i've just got an e-mail from amazon.de...

... Saying that i can add one more game to my preorder ...

... for free !

It's very rare that we get such deals in Germany. So at the moment i am a very surprised and happy gamer. :D :D :D
I got to choose between Asphalt 3D, The Sims 3 and Super Monkey Ball 3D and chose SMB3D in the blink of an eye. :)
So if everything works out alright i'll get the following launch titles for sure:

• SMB3D
  • Ridge Racer 3D
  • Pilotwings Resort and
  • Street Fighter IV.

I will get Pilotwings and Street Fighter IV a bit later though since i'll at least wait until the 25th with my order for those.
And i'm still looking forward to see more reviews about all the other launch games to see which of them i may get later on. :)

Edit: So now i'm absolutley fine with most likely missing out on that AR-shirt. Assuming there won't be a deal that's at least this good until launch.

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

ImDiggerDan

123. Posted:

Well, my final list of launch games is complete, unless Amazon UK wants to add a freebie for me too!

I'm getting my 3DS and Lego Star Wars from my local Game (since I have my reward points and gift cards to trade in). Not getting any more games from there are the prices are stupid. £40 when games are $40 in the US (I think!).

I'm getting a 3DS with Rayman bundled for my wife from Amazon. Also getting Pilotwings and Street Fighter on a separate order from Amazon as it's £20 cheaper than buying from Game. Should keep me going for a while. Plus, I need to finish off Spirt Tracks.

Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
www.diggerdan.co.uk

Twitter: MickW8s

AuthorMessage

Oregano

124. Posted:

I'm getting Pilotwings and Samurai Warriors at launch but I'm considering getting Ghost Recon in two or three weeks because there's not going to be many imminent releases and it will give me a brand new game to play.:D

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage

default12345

125. Posted:

PilotWings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats and a few DS games.

Oh the joys of never owning a DS.

default12345

AuthorMessage

Pac-Suit

126. Posted:

I'll be getting Super Monkey Ball 3D, due to the deal that Amazon.co.uk and ordered it with the Free delivery. and with that in mind, I decided "Screw that" and changed my order to Expedited, and getting it sent to me, on the day.

If I have money left over, Then I'll be dashing it up the road, and grab myself a copy of Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Edited on by Pac-Suit

Currently Playing: Kirby: Mass Attack
(Can I just leave them there to dance and air-hump?)

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

127. Posted:

I'm thinking that if I have any money left over I'll buy PilotWings Resort and perhaps Street Fighter IV 3D.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

128. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

PilotWings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats and a few DS games.

Oh the joys of never owning a DS.

Once upon a time I owned a DS Lite...but only had about ...2 games for it, and I haven't had it for almost 2 years now.

I'm excited to get the 3DS, even if I don't get a launch game (currently debating between 1st party titles) I will still likely buy Pokemon Black/White and Radiant Historia. And well, every other great game I missed for the DS =]

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

AgitoXth

129. Posted:

Only one that interested me was Dead or Alive Dimensions so far, think thats the only one I'll have time for heh ^^; but I cant wait for Resi Evil Mercenaries heh ^^

AgitoXth

AuthorMessage

Keroro1979

130. Posted:

Ive ordered Pilotwings and Samurai Warriors from Play.com, but will be picking up SSF4 and Shadow Wars after the recent video Ive seen.

I should have enough left to get one more, so I think Ill get Golden Sun or Okamiden on DS :D

Keroro1979

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

131. Posted:

Um...this may be off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread over this.

The official Nintendo site has a counter on the top that currently says 59 minutes and is counting down. What is this? It can't be a launch counter.

Maybe that's how much time we Americans have until everyone stops accepting preorders.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

132. Posted:

From my end it says 3 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes and a variable number of seconds.

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

133. Posted:

Now mine says 51 minutes and around 40 seconds. What does this counter mean?!

If no one answers, it seems I may find out in a little while.

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

134. Posted:

My guess? A compooter glitch!

But this isn't the thread to discuss that. Maybe you could create a thread regarding this topic. :)

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

135. Posted:

It just seems like one of those questions everybody but you and I know the answer to; one that would soon be locked if I created a topic about it...

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

136. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Um...this may be off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread over this.

The official Nintendo site has a counter on the top that currently says 59 minutes and is counting down. What is this? It can't be a launch counter.

Maybe that's how much time we Americans have until everyone stops accepting preorders.

The counter is now counting down the 3DS launch, as far as I can see.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

137. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. The 3DS launches in America on the 27th, not in 38 minutes.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

138. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. The 3DS launches in America on the 27th, not in 38 minutes.

What counter are you looking at?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

139. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

What counter are you looking at?

I'm looking at the one near the top of the main Nintendo site page. You know, the page that loads after you choose your country. Now it says 31 minutes.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

140. Posted:

I can't even access that page. Let me know what it is. You're the only one who can find out.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~