Forums

Topic: What 3DS Games for 2015 do we know of so far??

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

The7thFlare

So aside from Xenoblade Chronicles, Monster Hunter 4 & Project S.T.E.A.M what other games might be on the horizon for 3DS??

Maybe Final Fantasy Explorers or Bravely Second?? but probably itll be for 2016 but What else??

The7thFlare

kkslider5552000

Games...that haven't been announced yet!

Not a ton is known right now but 3DS games have very much been about games that aren't announced until the year they come out.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jump

A localization of the Yo-Kai Watch games are likely.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DualWielding

3DS was epic on 2013, but nothing much that came out for it in 2014 caught my interest and not very hopeful things will change in 2015

PSN: Fertheseeker

Beta

arronishere wrote:

A localization of the Yo-Kai Watch games are likely.

Didn't Level 5 already confirm a localisation for next year?

Edited on by Beta

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

Socar

I'm actually gonna say this and I'm expecting this to happen.

Nintendo revealed that they were making two metroid games and its safe to assume that one is for the 3DS. Then there's advance wars to be expected from the system as well. And let's not forget the next Wario game as well (seriously, its been a long time Nintendo, get it done!) Of course this really wouldn't matter if Nintendo decides to make these games for the New 3DS exclusives! XD

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

monster hunter 4 is all i care about at the moment. project steam is not my type of game but maybe i will give it a shot. other than there is actually almost nothing we know of so far

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

KryptoniteKrunch

Hopefully ATLUS localizes SMT Devil Survivor 2 Break Record in 2015. Supposed to come out in Japan in January. So there's a chance we can get it(at least us in NA) later in 2015..

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

CaviarMeths

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Hopefully ATLUS localizes SMT Devil Survivor 2 Break Record in 2015. Supposed to come out in Japan in January. So there's a chance we can get it(at least us in NA) later in 2015..

They're working on Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold at the moment too. Currently slated for a Nov 27 release in Japan, so we may get it next year.

Artwark wrote:

Then there's advance wars to be expected from the system as well. And let's not forget the next Wario game as well (seriously, its been a long time Nintendo, get it done!)

Considering that Project STEAM and SMTvsFE are both being worked on by Intelligent Systems right now, I find it unlikely that they'll find the time for Advance Wars and WarioWare in 2015. The studio isn't big enough to be working on 4 games at once.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Jacob717

This is like the Wii/Wii U all over again. Nintendo made virtually no games in 2011, 2012 and the first half of 2013. So if there's virtually no 3DS games in 2014 and 2015, then the next handheld may come out 2016.

Again, this is an assumption, don't take my word for it.

Jacob717

Pokefanmum82

Probably be another Pokemon next year too. I'm hoping that they will have a Nintendo Direct in January for the 3DS. Also Story of Seasons is out in February 15th.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

jump

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

There'll probably be:

Pokemon
Harvest Moon
Zelda
Mario

These series are pretty predictable with about 1 game a year from each series. At least so far from what I've seen on the 3ds.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Those games aren't yearly unless you count Mario and it's various spin offs as the same series.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Bolt_Strike

Dipper723 wrote:

This is like the Wii/Wii U all over again. Nintendo made virtually no games in 2011, 2012 and the first half of 2013. So if there's virtually no 3DS games in 2014 and 2015, then the next handheld may come out 2016.

There's probably going to be another burst of 3DS games in 2015/2016 to promote New 3DS.

Also, the next few years are going to be pretty questionable for Pokemon, Game Freak has confirmed that they're neither doing a third version nor a sequel for Kalos.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-director-explains-wh...

Our interview also touched on the upcoming Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes for 3DS. Asked why Game Freak went down that route instead of creating, say, a "Pokemon Z" to follow 2013's X/Y, Masuda said the developer is always looking to surprise players

"There's been a lot of demand from people to remake Ruby/Sapphire on social media, for example," he said. "Right now really felt like a good time to do it, and instead of doing a direct sequel to X/Y we're tying it together in some unique ways."

So we're not getting Z and we're not getting XY2. But that does beg the question, what are they doing with Kalos? There's still a few loose ends in Kalos because Zygarde has two unreleased moves corresponding to new forms. So it's possible we might get something on this next year, but there's nothing definite.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

MikeLove

Last 3DS game I bought was Mario Golf on launch day, and nothing else on the horizon interests me. If a 2D Metroid and Advance Wars came out early next year, I would be very happy.

MikeLove

SkywardLink98

Pokemon is nearly a yearly series, so that can be expected. Other than that, not much.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Pokefanmum82

I hope we get The Legend of Legacy game. I wonder if that new Ace Attorney game will be released here as well. The one with Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Bolt_Strike

CM30 wrote:

Other than the obligatory Pokemon Z/Pokemon X2 and Y2, we don't know of many 3DS games for 2015. I assume we'll see some new ones announced in upcoming Nintendo Directs or something...

Both Z and XY2 have been deconfirmed, I mentioned this on the last page:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Dipper723 wrote:

There's probably going to be another burst of 3DS games in 2015/2016 to promote New 3DS.

Also, the next few years are going to be pretty questionable for Pokemon, Game Freak has confirmed that they're neither doing a third version nor a sequel for Kalos.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-director-explains-wh...

Our interview also touched on the upcoming Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes for 3DS. Asked why Game Freak went down that route instead of creating, say, a "Pokemon Z" to follow 2013's X/Y, Masuda said the developer is always looking to surprise players

"There's been a lot of demand from people to remake Ruby/Sapphire on social media, for example," he said. "Right now really felt like a good time to do it, and instead of doing a direct sequel to X/Y we're tying it together in some unique ways."

So we're not getting Z and we're not getting XY2. But that does beg the question, what are they doing with Kalos? There's still a few loose ends in Kalos because Zygarde has two unreleased moves corresponding to new forms. So it's possible we might get something on this next year, but there's nothing definite.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

CM30

We're obviously getting something like those ideas, even if it doesn't use the name 'Z' or 'X2/Y2'. It'd be ludicrous to assume they're not going to make a third game/sequel/prequel/something to pad out the release schedule.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.