Forums

Topic: Whats up with all the impatient people on Mario Kart 7 Community Races?

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Jmvars

I like to have atleast 6 players before the match starts, obviously 7 or 8 is even better. Yet there are these that join your lobby of 2 and then instantly rush to start the game with only 3 people. If you ask them to wait for more players, they sit there spamming messages like they are high on cocaine and coffee until they say "Shall we get started?" and then instantly starts the game. Are you really in such a hurry to play the game? Have some damn patience!

Where is the fun in a 3 player race?
Also, if you are one of these people, please explain.

Edited on by Jmvars

Jmvars

GuSolarFlare

what's your problem with ADHD people!?!?!??!?! I have it, and I'm not this kind of player!!!!! why there's such a big prejudice against ADHD?!?!?!?!? why some impatient dude has be instantly tagged as a kid with ADHD!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! just get over it already! and what the hell you freak think ADHD has to do with drugs or coffee you are really uninformed you stupid kid!
EDIT well you fixed the title and that ADHD part was the only thing I found really wrong.... so no harm done in the end, right?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sleepingmudkip

lmao omg you are hilarious this never happens to me

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Jmvars

Sorry, fixed the title.

Jmvars

Jmvars

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

lmao omg you are hilarious this never happens to me

I consider you lucky.

Jmvars

Captain_Toad

Answer: Because they're impatient!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jmvars

mariobro4 wrote:

Answer: Because they're impatient!

No one should be that impatient.

Jmvars

Jmvars

GuSilverFlame wrote:

what's your problem with ADHD people!?!?!??!?! I have it, and I'm not this kind of player!!!!! why there's such a big prejudice against ADHD?!?!?!?!? why some impatient dude has be instantly tagged as a kid with ADHD!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! just get over it already! and what the hell you freak think ADHD has to do with drugs or coffee you are really uninformed you stupid kid!
EDIT well you fixed the title and that ADHD part was the only thing I found really wrong.... so no harm done in the end, right?

I guess. <3

Jmvars

Happy_Mask

I feel like this is a ludicrously petty thing to be complaining about. If you can't deal with it, don't play in communities..

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Joeynator3000

It's a racing game, its all about speed...you're just too slow for them.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SkywardLink98

Because, um, they want to play the game? I for one would rather just have a little practice race while we wait for more players to show up, but I don't own MK7 so I'm not familiar with your courtesies.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GuSolarFlare

@FishieFish
1st you messed this qoute badly, it wasn't the OP that wrote this, it was me....
2nd drugs are something really bad, I don't care for jokes about games or people talking trash about me but when you talk about drugs I won't take things lightly.I was a little harsh, but that's the way I am, if you don't like it you can always ignore. but if it's just the way you are telling you to do it, I'll just let it slip and hope you do the same for me before the moderators show up and things get ugly...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Tasuki

People are just impatient nowadays especially kids. I dont know why that is maybe its bad parenting but than again I know alot of adults who are impatient nowadays too. You see it alot on the internet like when a game is announced not even a month goes by and people are already asking when is it coming out they just announced it and stuff like that. Sadly its just a sign of the times.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

Try racing worldwide. You'll wind up having a lot more fun. In the meantime, let's refrain from slinging baseless accusations of drug use and/or mental disorders, please. Thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.