Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Sat 14th May 2011 16:40 BST
I just got back into Smooth Moves, and I realized that in tons of ways, 3DS can be used for WarioWare. Any microgame ideas?
2. Posted: Sat 14th May 2011 16:48 BST
some use of the gyro?
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
3. Posted: Sat 14th May 2011 17:17 BST
I hope they do make a warioware for the 3DS and it would be interesting to see some AR micro-games on it.
4. Posted: Sat 14th May 2011 17:26 BST
Yeah, I think it would be cool if WW3DS comes with it's own AR cards, and some minigames can be played on there. And also, there are ENDLESS possibilities to microgames with the Gyrocscope controls!!
I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.
5. Posted: Sat 14th May 2011 18:01 BST
It would be like a combo of Twisted! and Touched! with the gyroscope and touch controls being used. The challenge would be to find some new mechanic to use this time around. Every Warioware game brought something new to the table. It would be kinda hard to think up a new way to play after the ability to make your own microgames.
SSB4 Character requests
1. Little Mac 2. Dixie Kong 3. King K. Rool 4. A WarioWare character (preferably Kat & Ana) 5. Takamaru 6. Mewtwo 7. Mii 8. Tom Nook
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan