Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 121 to 140 of 276

Tobiaku

Morpheel wrote:

Another sneaky feature added in the update:

You can now store the eShop and settings icons in folders.

Was it not possible to do that before?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Spoony_Tech

Tobias95 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

It wasn't when the folders were first brought out but I found out some months ago that you could do this as my son had everything in folders on his 3ds. So this update didn't bring this about.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Socar

have you guys noticed as soon as the update is done, whenever your loading an app, the 3ds logo slows down a bit and then runs smooth? But meh....another update and that will fix it.

Its nice that Nintendo has finally done something like this but why did it take them so long to do so when the original DS had that included in the first place?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Eel

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

It wasn't when the folders were first brought out but I found out some months ago that you could do this as my son had everything in folders on his 3ds. So this update didn't bring this about.

Wait, so when was it added?

Anyway, I bet many people that have had their 3DS since before the folders update didn't know that.

I know I didn't!

@tops: the little solitary comma needed some friends

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

I haven't visited the shop yet, but I have switched to the basic black theme (Aqua Blue 3DS), and it's pretty wonderful.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

I didn't know until I did the latest update on my aqua 3ds about moving the setting app & e-shop app on my 3ds lol. So don't feel bad. I left the e-shop app in it's original place on my 3ds the only thing I really wanted the move was the setting app into the folder lol.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I replaced the system settings icon, too. Now I have Smash in its place.

Since the Home Settings menu now has a little "System Settings" button, I'll be using that instead for now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

chiefeagle02

I picked the free solid blue layout (wasn't too thrilled with any of the themes on the eShop), which goes great with my blue 3DS XL.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Drawdler

You get a notification when new themes are available! It's a glowing magenta dot on the Home/Settings menu. I got it, and checked, but there weren't actually new themes...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

unrandomsam

I tried both blue and black but then switched back to default because it makes it harder to see what game is what (I have it zoomed out as much as I can whilst still being able to see what is what).

It is not fully themed either (Go into settings and it switches back).

If one with a music I really like comes up I might get it (If it was the Remixed Dark World Theme from ALBW I would want that enough for it to override my other concerns).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Araquanid

Didn't read the rest of the thread, but does anybody else's 3ds take much longer to load with the themes on now? (not using xl)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Namco

Drawdler wrote:

You get a notification when new themes are available! It's a glowing magenta dot on the Home/Settings menu. I got it, and checked, but there weren't actually new themes...

Me too, That was quite disappointing...

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

GuSolarFlare

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Didn't read the rest of the thread, but does anybody else's 3ds take much longer to load with the themes on now? (not using xl)

same here, but I don't care because I wanted to have a black theme since the 3DS came out!! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Tops wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

same here, but I don't care because I wanted to have a black theme since the 3DS came out!! XD

I assume it's because each icon now has a border around it (at least with the theme I have).

probably.
fun fact I've noticed out of boredom:
out of the five basic color themes the black's cursor leaves a stronger motion blur thingy(in the others it's barely noticeable)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

hikingmudkip6

I got the Legend of Zelda Link Between Two Worlds theme and it looks very nice. And I wonder if Club Nintendo will give away themes as prizes for coins? Hmmm...

hikingmudkip6

3DS Friend Code: 0232-8917-0908

GuSolarFlare

I think they should give a free theme to people who have a lauch model 3DS... >.>

my Backloggery

Kaze_Memaryu

I think it would've been smart of Nintendo to offer everyone the first paid theme for free during the first week since the update, to give people a taste of what they'd miss out on otherwise.

@GuSolarFlare Nah, the ambassador thing really doesn't count anymore. I'm happy with all the free games and certificate, no point in trying to stretch the privilege.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.