Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 101 to 120 of 276

k8sMum

I am such a sucker for this sort of thing. Got the Hanafuda (which is a bit busy & will take getting used to) and LBW. To be honest, the plain black is sexy as hell, tho, and my favorite right now. Can't wait for the Animal Crossing theme.

Stability + bling= success for ninty, lol.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Yoshi

@Morpheel I finally got the Wii U eShop music!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Pokefanmum82

Downloaded the Zelda one. I like how when you scroll all the way down, it changes the scene. I can't wait to see what the Animal Crossing ones look like. Hopefully we will eventually get some Pokemon ones. I'd love to have Pikachu on my home menu.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ejamer

Nothing appealing enough to purchase for me, but themes are a (potentially) cool addition.

Here's hoping there is a way to build our own custom themes in the future.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Fafnirchaos07

I got the link between worlds theme, along with my OoT Crystal Armour my 3ds is zeldafied.

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

Yoshi

I picked the red theme to match my Flame Red 3DS. It works quite well, actually.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

6ch6ris6

i chose the black theme. it works well with my black 3DS. i will never buy a theme though. something i will not spend my money on

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

kereke12

I like the themes that they have I expected them to give us the neon color theme. But Simple blue is fine for me.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Eel

My only problem with the music is that now I must spend more time in the menu listening to it because it like the song.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

retropunky

Can't wait to get home and update this thing. FInally some additional flavors!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

PrincessSugoi

mystman12 wrote:

Here is a YouTube video of all the themes:

OMG that Jumping Mario theme. X-D Yep, definitely need that and the Hanafuda theme. The LBTW one is pretty spiffy too. The only ones I didn't like were the chess and horizontal stripes, the starkness of the black and white somehow makes them look busier than they actually are and it's a bit hard on the eyes.

But yeah... safe to say Ninty is about to make a buttload of money.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

TeeJay

Wrong thread to tell us what you plan to buy.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@TeeJay ,

If you read my full comment I posted which theme's I got for both of my 3ds's & the reasoning as to why.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yeah like the first two sentences, the other 90% was totally unrelated to the topic and random

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Shane904

Gotta wait for the Deluxe Digital Promotion to update... Got a Club Nintendo game to give me enough to get another $5 code. Plan on getting the Zelda one and the Hanafuda one.

Shane904

What_Sthat

Hey guys. On the topic of themes, I'm trying to get some top screen images of certain retail games with the basic pink theme. I won't have access to my physical library for a while so I asked on another site and had some luck and figured I'd ask here as well. If anyone is willing to help me out it would be greatly appreciated, and if not that's okay too.

In case, this is the list of game screens I'm looking for still:

Crush 3D
Dream Trigger 3D
Naruto Powerful Shippuden
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Tetris Axis
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Edited on by What_Sthat

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Prof_Clayton

The comma in the title of this thread bothers me more than you even realize.

I'll be getting that amazing Zelda LBW theme myself.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

What_Sthat

Awesome, thanks a lot.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Yoshi

Prof_Clayton wrote:

The comma in the title of this thread bothers me more than you even realize.

Good job, you made it worse. Aren't you proud of yourself?

Now playing:

Drawdler

I'm using the blue theme on my blue 3DS XL!
I really like how the Mario Character ones look and Zelda: 2 Worlds has amazing sound effects.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.