Forums

Topic: Upcoming 3DS games

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

kkslider5552000

I just realized that I'm pretty sure Rocket Slime 3D doesn't have confirmed localization. I'm not worried since SE are often pretty cool and sane at localizing games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I just realized that I'm pretty sure Rocket Slime 3D doesn't have confirmed localization. I'm not worried since SE are often pretty cool and sane at localizing games.

Really? I'm not even sure we'll get Dragon Quest Monsters let alone a less than successful spin-off...we're definitely not getting that Chocobo Racing game, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

@Mickeymac

Why down on Dragon Quest monsters. The joker games did pretty well and there are good chances of 10 coming out as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Unchained Blades is coming to America this Spring. So pretty soon. Can't wait!

Should be awesome.

Mickeymac wrote:

we're definitely not getting that Chocobo Racing game

More good news.

...in my pants.

mamp

Just sold like 20 something of my DS games, made about 300 USD which I used to pre-order some games. Pre-ordered Lollipop chainsaw, KH 3D, New Super Mario Bros.2, Paper Mario, and Luigi's Mansion 2. Payed them in full and now all I gotta do is wait. Still got $50 which I wanna use to buy a digital code because I want to download Animal Crossing.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

EvilLucario

I would go and buy Heroes of Ruin, Pokémon Conquest, and New Super Mario Bros. 2. Although I would maybe cross out Conquest for Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D. Oh well.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

mamp

@PrimedMetroid I'm still kind of thinking about Heroes of Ruin and Pokemon Conquest so I'm waiting for a review because they look like they could be good but they could also be bad. Metal Gear Snake Eater is awesome you should get it.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

RR529

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Really? I'm not even sure we'll get Dragon Quest Monsters let alone a less than successful spin-off...we're definitely not getting that Chocobo Racing game, though.

Aww, why don't you think we'll get Chocobo Racing 3D? I always thought it sounded like it could be fun.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

For games coming out soon all I careabout is

Heroes pf Riin
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Kingdom hearts DDD

That's if we don't get any surprise summer announcments and not counting the eshop Comte.t.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kow777

Heroes of Ruin
Paper Mario
Animal Crossing 3DS
New Super Mario Bros 2
Rayman Origins
Epic Mickey Power of Illusion
Lego City Stories

irc.rizon.net #grammicals

BenAV

Right now my most anticipated title would have to be Heroes of Ruin as it's getting pretty close to release.
Also looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

And Fire Emblem: Awakening x100

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

CosmoXY

I'm reading all the pre-E3 buzz, and everyone is talking about Wii U. I realize that Wii U will be the exciting, sexy new machine at E3, but I hope 3DS gets it's fair share of love. I'm hoping to hear some dates for the already announced games, but I'd really like to see what new surprises Nintendo has up their sleeves for our beloved little handheld!

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

RR529

Duney wrote:

I'm reading all the pre-E3 buzz, and everyone is talking about Wii U. I realize that Wii U will be the exciting, sexy new machine at E3, but I hope 3DS gets it's fair share of love. I'm hoping to hear some dates for the already announced games, but I'd really like to see what new surprises Nintendo has up their sleeves for our beloved little handheld!

Don't worry, with how much 3DS has been dominating in Japan, 3rd party (Japanese) devs are going to be flooding it with games. There are a lot of great games that Japan has/is getting (E.X. Troopers, Bravely Default, Code of Princess, Dragon Quest Monsters, Beyond the Labyrinth, Etrian Odyssey 4, Project X Zone, and Class of Heroes 3D), and I think it'd be highly unlikely that all of them will stay over there. Also, there's plenty of high quality franchises (like Ninja Gaiden, Tales, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, ect.) that haven't gotten all original core entries on 3DS yet.

I do believe that Nintendo themselves will be extra Wii U focused, and will only announce release dates for already revealed 3DS games (maybe one 3DS reveal), but 3rd party devs will make sure 3DS stays well stocked.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IBBlazin

I am hooked on Kingdom Hearts right now. Be pretty cool if another 3ds Kingdom Hearts game was out.

I❣Tigers
FQFN:
And from what I can tell, a large portion of her life is about food. Avoiding it, getting fat free versions of it, running to the gym to work it all off. It's insane; the woman is a size 2! I've seen bigger hips on PEZ dispensers.
Friend code- 0302-0842-0714

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.