3DS Forum

Topic: Underrated 3DS games

Showing 41 to 60 of 185

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

41. Posted:

Code of princess, I got the game not to long ago and nobody's online, shame since it's sorta like a spiritual sequel to guardian heroes (even made by some of the people who worked on it)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

42. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Code of princess, I got the game not to long ago and nobody's online, shame since it's sorta like a spiritual sequel to guardian heroes (even made by some of the people who worked on it)

Guaranteed I'll be online within a month or so. Maybe earlier depending on...random/no reason.

so there's that.

...need to get on that game. Might say screw it to finishing Ghost Recon for a while. Me buying it is relevent to the thread since the entire 3rd party Wii unfortunate disaster has made niche games far more a priority to buy ASAP. Kingdom Hearts will be fine in 2 years even if I don't buy one game ASAP after all.

...wait Kingdom Hearts 3D is the only chance we know of that we'll ever get a TWEWY sequel...crap...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

43. Posted:

While many here on Nintendolife revere it as a wonderful game, I still don't think Kid Icarus: Uprising got the recognition it deserved.

Its my favorite 3DS game, and a fantastic one at that, yet reviewers just couldn't shut up enough about the controls to just enjoy the experience.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

44. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

While many here on Nintendolife revere it as a wonderful game, I still don't think Kid Icarus: Uprising got the recognition it deserved.

Its my favorite 3DS game, and a fantastic one at that, yet reviewers just couldn't shut up enough about the controls to just enjoy the experience.

Agreed!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

45. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

While many here on Nintendolife revere it as a wonderful game, I still don't think Kid Icarus: Uprising got the recognition it deserved.

Its my favorite 3DS game, and a fantastic one at that, yet reviewers just couldn't shut up enough about the controls to just enjoy the experience.

Agreed!

This, in every way.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RetrogamerFan

RetrogamerFan

46. Posted:

Agree about Crush3d, a fantastic game, some of the level design is incredibly devious. It's not the longest game out there but a good length. Played about 18 hours so far, midway through the Nursery levels, which is quite near the end of the game. That's without doing the Trophy mode, although i have unlocked most of the levels for Trophy play as i go. Really like collecting the artwork as well and the hints system is really well implemented, never too easy to but gives you a push in the right direction if you are totally stuck.

RetrogamerFan

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

47. Posted:

Denpa men,

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

48. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Code of princess, I got the game not to long ago and nobody's online, shame since it's sorta like a spiritual sequel to guardian heroes (even made by some of the people who worked on it)

Guaranteed I'll be online within a month or so. Maybe earlier depending on...random/no reason.

so there's that.

...need to get on that game. Might say screw it to finishing Ghost Recon for a while. Me buying it is relevent to the thread since the entire 3rd party Wii unfortunate disaster has made niche games far more a priority to buy ASAP. Kingdom Hearts will be fine in 2 years even if I don't buy one game ASAP after all.

...wait Kingdom Hearts 3D is the only chance we know of that we'll ever get a TWEWY sequel...crap...

I'll hopefully see you online, because even still, I can't find anybody online, and if you get the game at gamestop, then ask if they still have the CD/artbook that comes in a box, it was a preorder bonus, but 2 months later I was able to get it.

About Kid Icarus being underrated, I agree sorta, the game should be more well known, the controls are something you gotta get used to, but when you get used to it, the experience is something you want to come back to, even when you beat it, this game is way better than Angry Birds and I wish I could see some merchandise of Pit and the gang in stores and at flea markets.

Another 3ds game I feel is underrated is Rhythm Thief, because I can't find this game anywhere in stores and nobody talks about it much.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

49. Posted:

Megaman Legends. It's so under-rated, it didn't even get released..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

50. Posted:

^I don't consider a cancelled game with over 100,000 likes to be "underrated".

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

51. Posted:

In the eyes of Capcom it was..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

52. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

In the eyes of Capcom it was..

Nice one!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
CM30

CM30

53. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros 2? It's not the best game, and it's certainly not a great Mario game, but it's also not a bad one. The level design can be pretty clever (especially the levels included in the coin rush packs), the new music that is there is pretty catchy and the graphics are more original than people give them credit for.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

54. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

In the eyes of Capcom it was..

yeah pretty much. Like, the only reason Earthbound is still considered underrated is because NOA will never re-release it because tons of people have played Earthbound in the past 17 years.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

55. Posted:

I like that idea.

-MML3 unfinished ROM leaked
-People play it
-"ZOMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE RELEASE IT CRAPCOM"
-Capcom: "no screw you"
-People whine endlessly, continue playing roms and dry hump it to no end
-Stuff gets cameos and Japan-only sequel (of a prototype)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

56. Posted:

Shinobi,Epic Mickey Power of Illusion,and Metal Gear Solid springs to mind.

Oh and Dead or Alive Dimension,it'll always be in the shadows of Street Fighter,and in my mind Dead or Alive far better than SF.

Edited on by Banker-Style

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Drawdler

Drawdler

57. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Denpa men,

CM30 wrote:

New Super Mario Bros 2? It's not the best game, and it's certainly not a great Mario game, but it's also not a bad one. The level design can be pretty clever (especially the levels included in the coin rush packs), the new music that is there is pretty catchy and the graphics are more original than people give them credit for.

I agree with both of these posts.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

58. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Hokori wrote:

Denpa men,

CM30 wrote:

New Super Mario Bros 2? It's not the best game, and it's certainly not a great Mario game, but it's also not a bad one. The level design can be pretty clever (especially the levels included in the coin rush packs), the new music that is there is pretty catchy and the graphics are more original than people give them credit for.

I agree with both of these posts.

I've never heard of a Mario game that's underrated. Outdated maybe but not underrated!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

59. Posted:

Banker-Style wrote:

Oh and Dead or Alive Dimension,it'll always be in the shadows of Street Fighter,and in my mind Dead or Alive far better than SF.

I couldn't agree more. I still say that DOAD was the 3DS' first truly great game, & I still play it regularly.

Not that SSFIV3D is bad (I actually quite enjoy it), but I feel DOAD does pretty much everything just a bit better (that's probably largely due to the fact that it was developed for the 3DS in mind, unlike SSFIV3D).

Avatar: No (Samurai Warriors)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: America: the Story of Us, Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

60. Posted:

EVERYONE pick up Theatrythm FF for 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...