3DS Forum

Topic: Underrated 3DS games

Showing 181 to 185 of 185

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

181. Posted:

Bit Trip Saga, Its only $15 and it has a metacritic score of 75 and for what you are paying for it you are getting a lot of content for your buck.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

RR529

182. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 3D, it has got decent reviews and has sold relatively well but for some reason always gets ignored when people make top 3DS game lists and it deserves to be in there.

I'm a huge KH fan, so don't take this the wrong way, but I can kind of understand.

I think it's a great game, and I like it more than the two DS entries, but there are at least 4 other 3DS games I like more.

The gameplay was great, the production values were top notch, I loved the secret boss, and the final world was 100% epic from beginning to end.

On the downside, none of the new worlds did anything for me (except Country of Musketeers), the final world is only awesome if you're already a fan, and there isn't much else to do outside of the main story besides the optional boss fights & finding any chests you may have missed. (The Dream Eater card battling mini-game didn't do anything for me, and link portals felt like a way to artificially lengthen game time).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dpishere

183. Posted:

As others have said I feel the Super Mario 3D Land is underrated, though mainly just from the fans. It is my second favorite Mario game ever and excluding New Super Mario Bros 2 and New Super Mario Bros U, I have played all of them. The only ones I feel could be better would have to be either World or 64 and that is a toss up between them. I also feel that Dillon's Rolling Western : The Last Ranger is a bit underrated critically, and after putting over 50 hours into it I can say it is my favorite E-Shop only title released thus far. I am really hoping there will be another installment in the franchise in the future!

Dpishere

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

184. Posted:

Not this debate again!? 3d land was and never will be underrated by its fans or anybody. Its one of the highest rated 3ds games still even after 2 years. As I've said before if anything its well overrated by many.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

185. Posted:

Yeah, I'm not seeing how Super Mario 3D Land is underrated. It's always on the list of "Top 3DS Games" on most sites, and it was reviewed well. Though fun, the game is incredibly easy so it doesn't have much replay value for me. I beat it when it first came out, and recently went back to it to see if I'd want to play through it again, but a lot of it feels like a slog because there's so little challenge. You're just going through the motions, really.

It's a solid game that seems to be rated just fine by most people/critics.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494