Forums

Topic: Underrated 3DS games

Posts 161 to 180 of 185

CanisWolfred

Hokori wrote:

To those saying "you don't know what underrated is" under rated means it's UNDER RATED on a top ten list a 9 is UNDER an 8 and for a score a 7/10 is UNDER a 9/10

That's not how it works...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Gretski

In my opinion, I think Ridge Racer 3D and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! deserve more credit/fame. Both are very solid and fun titles.

Currently playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star and Adventure Time HIKWYSOG
My username is a nickname derived from my actual name, Greta

Chrono_Cross

yeah Kid Icarus Uprising is technically underrated,

On other sites, sure. On NintendoLife, not in the slightest. I see more people praising Uprising on this site than I do any other game out there.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

CactusJackson wrote:

yeah Kid Icarus Uprising is technically underrated,

On other sites, sure. On NintendoLife, not in the slightest. I see more people praising Uprising on this site than I do any other game out there.

well other than Xenoblade, Last Story and increasingly uninspired Mario releases, I can't name you another game Nintendo released that you could buy at a store other than that Rhythm game that didn't sell despite being 20 bucks and having Team Fortress 2 parodies on the internet.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Mordresh

Spy Hunter for the 3DS. Maybe it's my appreciation for the (imo legendary) arcade original.
Its not an 8+ game, more like a 7, but its certainly entertaining and not as horrendous as some reviews indicate.

Mordresh

Nintendo Network ID: Mordresh

SheldonRandoms

I recently found a copy of rhythm thief & the emperor's treasure, this was the first time I saw it in a gamestop and I picked it up and bought it, and it is a great game, shame it didn't get the attention it should have had.

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SarcasticWisdom

Gretski wrote:

In my opinion, I think Ridge Racer 3D and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! deserve more credit/fame. Both are very solid and fun titles.

I agree with Adventure Time

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

Crysos61

SarcasticWisdom wrote:

Gretski wrote:

I agree with Adventure Time

Yeah I played the demo for Adventure Time and was instantly sold, Not so sure about Ridge Racer that game didn't really deserve any praise.

Crysos61

Drawdler

Actually, I'd go so far as to say Miracle Mask is underrated because I'm never hearing anyone talk about it, but I get the hunch I'm wrong on that. Then again, I think the whole series needs a bit more love outside of Japan.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

kkslider5552000

Nibelilt wrote:

Actually, I'd go so far as to say Miracle Mask is underrated because I'm never hearing anyone talk about it, but I get the hunch I'm wrong on that. Then again, I think the whole series needs a bit more love outside of Japan.

the first Professor Layton game sold 5 million copies

most of which were from American sales IIRC

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

the first Professor Layton game sold 5 million copies

most of which were from American sales IIRC

According to VG Chartz, Europe is where it sells the most. Course, take it with a mountain of salt, since it's VG Chartz.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

PinkSpider

Did anyone know Spyhunter had been released in the U.K? I thought it skipped us

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintyFan

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion. Sure, it has missed potential. It could've been a lot longer and have less backtracking and fetch quests, but I still find it enjoyable and it's a great homage to retro Disney video games. Reviews, especially NL's, have been too harsh in my book. This game should've gotten a 6 at least.

Pokefanmum82

i think doctor lautrec and the forgotten knights is an underrated game. i love it and am addicted to it.

Want: Ever Oasis, SoS Trio of Towns, Dragon Quest 8, Pikmin 3DS, Mario Sports Superstars, Super Mario Maker 3D, and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World.
Playing Skytree Village, Moon, Sun and Alpha Sapphire right now.
Loving the Alola region and can't wait to explore it all.

CanisWolfred

DestinyMan wrote:

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion. Sure, it has missed potential. It could've been a lot longer and have less backtracking and fetch quests, but I still find it enjoyable and it's a great homage to retro Disney video games. Reviews, especially NL's, have been too harsh in my book. This game should've gotten a 6 at least.

Agreed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

SonicTheBluBlur

I think Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate is underrated. The reason most critics hated it is because they disliked the controls. I think they are good. You don't have to hold a button down to run (although having only two speeds on an analog pad is a downside). IGN HATED it but the community put it in their upper-8's. At least one thing is right on that site (for future reference, IGN doesn't give quality reviews; always come to THIS SITE FIRST because its writers know what they're talking about).

SonicTheBluBlur

DualWielding

Kingdom Hearts 3D, it has got decent reviews and has sold relatively well but for some reason always gets ignored when people make top 3DS game lists and it deserves to be in there.

PSN: Fertheseeker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic