Forums

Topic: not a TWEWY sequel ;____;

Posts 421 to 440 of 446

TheDreamingHawk

That's why this IOS version is not as bad as we all used to think. NEW 7 DAYS is a dead giveaway right there.

But I can't find it on the Ipod 2nd gen App store for some reason, only FF Dimensions.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

moomoo

I'm personally hoping that it'll be multiplatform. That way everyone is pleased. If it ends up being iOS exclusive, well, then that solidifies me getting an iPad (hopefully mini).

And Oddy, though I haven't played the iOS version, I feel what I've said is pretty fair to both versions. Yeah, I can't prove that one version is harder than the other based on experience, but considering that multi-tasking is what made TWEWY so difficult, and the iOS version is basically just Neku with a twist, then I feel my statement is quite logical. I've seen gameplay videos of it; it's not like I'm speaking blindly here.

@TheDreamingHawk Sorry, man, no ipod support. It's wierd, I know.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

TheDreamingHawk

Luckily My grandma has an ipad. Maybe I can buy it on there?

moomoo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Luckily My grandma has an ipad. Maybe I can buy it on there?

Make sure it's a 2 or a 3. Ipad 1st gen won't work.

Best thread ever

kkslider5552000

OlympicCho wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

And then they can charge a whopping 99 cents for it.

Yes. That's how much TWEWY is on iOS. $0.99. I should call my credit card company because someone must have stolen the other $18 or so dollars that I thought I had spent on this game.

Given that you're apparently all about facts I would have thought you realised that it's a fact that there's a robust "premium" priced game selection on the iOS now.

I guess we tend to pick and choose the times we care about facts when it suits us, hm?

(insert picture of crying baby here)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Odnetnin

@moomoo Fair enough, it's just that I personally prefer that people give full disclosure instead of presenting their opinions as fact. And since you're so amazingly bummed about the whole teaser tragedy, if I were Retro, I would listen to someone who seems less biased. There was nothing wrong with your statement itself (other than the lack of full disclosure, IMO of course), but in general you just don't seem like the most trustworthy person about this subject to me.

We'll leave it at that, since ironically I can't prove that you're biased in any way either, but suffice it to say that if I had a compatible iOS device in addition to my DSi/3DS and wanted to try out TWEWY, I would not ask for your advice because of the events of this thread.

Again, nothing personal, and I hope everyone who doesn't understand my opinion ignores me.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Popyman

Wow, 22 pages. XD

I'm really glad there was that extra little bit at the end, there is real hope for a sequel again.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

moomoo

@Oddy Okay, thanks.
Once again, I'm actaully kind of happy this thing is on iOS now. Now more people can play this game now, which is a good thing. It's the hype surrounding the announcement that ticked me off, not the announcement itself.
Still, I highly doubt most people have played both versions of the game, so I'm just looking at both objectively.

Best thread ever

Jamouse

OlympicCho wrote:

I can't wait for Square Enix to announce the sequel is also on the iOS, and that iOS will be the default platform for TWEWY going forwards.

Doesn't Jupiter develop exclusively for Nintendo handhelds?

Jamouse

TheDreamingHawk

Ipad 1st doesn't work? Why?

Well my grandma says it's not 2 or the new one, so I guess that means it's the first one.

Justaguest

moomoo wrote:

Hey guys, this is added on to the ending scene of the iOS port:Untitled

Make of it what you will.
If Waltz could confirm this is real, then that would be dandy.

OK. Sequel for both 3ds and iOS, Square. So EVERYONE can be happy. Although I wonder how that would work out. If TWEWY on iOS was for a dollar or so.. can it be 30 times more expensive on 3ds? (selling at the same time of course)

Edited on by Justaguest

Justaguest

GuardianKing

Justaguest wrote:

moomoo wrote:

OK. Sequel for both 3ds and iOS, Square. So EVERYONE can be happy. Although I wonder how that would work out. If TWEWY on iOS was for a dollar or so.. can it be 30 times more expensive on 3ds? (selling at the same time of course)

TWEWY on iOS is actually 18$...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

moomoo

GuardianKing wrote:

Justaguest wrote:

moomoo wrote:

TWEWY on iOS is actually 18$...

And that's the cheaper version. And the game is over 5 years old. If SE is going multiplatform on this and iOS is one of them, then it'll cost the same price, or it'll be pretty darn close, to the other version(s).

Best thread ever

kkslider5552000

If I can lower myself to actually taking this stuff seriously for a second (TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL, YO).

Phoenix Wright is gonna be on iOS. While none of the Phoenix Wright games have exactly been massively successful either (at least outside of Japan), people have heard of the series. They know it exists. If you've been on a gaming website, it's referenced like every 5 seconds. This is helped by the fact that there are 5 games in the series, so that's 5 original game releases (6 in Japan) people have talked about and is getting a crossover with the more popular Layton series. And "Objection" is a notable meme. TWEWY has none of this, which is why I really doubt it will be all that successful on iOS. It could I guess but Phoenix Wright is far more popular despite not being popular enough to have one of the games released in America.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

zezhyrule wrote:

Layton games are more popular than Phoenix Wright? o.0

Also, the first game is already on iOS iirc

The first Layton game I believe sold like 2 million copies or something. It had casual gaming commercials and they apparently really worked.

Oh I apologize. I lied. 5 million copies

Edited on by kkslider5552000

scrubbyscum999

OlympicCho wrote:

I can't wait for Square Enix to announce the sequel is also on the iOS, and that iOS will be the default platform for TWEWY going forwards.

I really hope your proven wrong, not because I just want you to be proven wrong for the heck of it, but I want a game that's better than the original, or at least as good. I hope this is on the 3DS. That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Trainer_DJ wrote:

OlympicCho wrote:

I really hope your proven wrong, not because I just want you to be proven wrong for the heck of it, but I want a game that's better than the original, or at least as good. I hope this is on the 3DS. That is all.

...Are you implying it would be impossible for a game on the level of TWEWY to appear on the iOS platforms?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

moomoo

Mickeymac wrote:

Trainer_DJ wrote:

OlympicCho wrote:

...Are you implying it would be impossible for a game on the level of TWEWY to appear on the iOS platforms?

Well, it's too late for that. '-'

Best thread ever

scrubbyscum999

Mickeymac wrote:

Trainer_DJ wrote:

OlympicCho wrote:

For me personally, probably. If people want to play it on iOS than fine, in fact much of the game will still be very good. However, if they want me to impressed, they need to build on the original dual screen system. If you didn't like dual screen action than fine, but I did. I know I am speaking for myself and my opinion ultimately isn't objective law but, yeah, I want my TWEWY to have two screens. Also, the way you worded your question is funny, as if TWEWY hasn't been released on iOS yet.

Edited on by scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.