Forums

Topic: not a TWEWY sequel ;____;

Posts 101 to 120 of 446

JustAnotherUser

It's probably a re-make that will be available for iOS as well as other platforms such as Android, 3DS (or e-shop) and possibly Vita... maybe.

JustAnotherUser

theblackdragon

We've got two days, and we don't know yet whether the IOS version will be all they announce... if it were Crapcom, i'd be writing them off right now, but since it's Squeenix i'm not quite giving up hope just yet. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

bobhobob

At this point, I'll take a remake of TWEWY for the 3DS... because it's hard to find the original.
Amazon, has it in stock, but I don't know if I want to trust "games for sale"
EDIT: Alright, I've been fooling around with the Inspect Element feature and I tried it on the page...
I found nothing. SE really knows how to keep secrets, I couldn't even find what would happen when the clock hits 0...

Edited on by bobhobob

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Terave

Well, that sucks. But come on: A teaser website with 7 days countdown, awesome music and creating a big hype for what, a port? I dont buy it. There is still time, we'll see.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Hokori

Maybe squares trying to make a fan base via iOS and then going to force said fan base to move to 3DS by making 3DS exclusives... I can dream right

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Wheels2050

I'm with Terave - it seems like too much of an effort for an iOS port only. Sure that's something to advertise, but something like this really is directed towards pre-existing fans of the game who are likely to be highly disappointed if the announcement is only that TWEWY is being given an iOS release. Square Enix would know that (I hope), so I wouldn't get disappointed just yet - wait and see what the full details are.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Mieu-Fire

i dont want a remake but it be nice for other people i guess but i have it on ds so

MANGO

moomoo

I don't know about you guys, but it seems weird that Square Enix would give a teaser site just for a game that would tick the entire TWEWY fanbase off. I don't think there won't be an iOS thing; if they get rid of the dual screen gameplay, then suddenly it makes a lot more sense. I do think there is more to this then just and iOS game though. Maybe multiple announcements?
I'm sorry, I just don't understand why they'd hype this up when the only people who would understand what it means and get excited for it are massive fans of the original game.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

MDee14

i believe that it's a sequel coming out. Why have this massive hype for an ios game. Plus the characters made a cameo in Kingdom Heart:DDD.

Here's wishful thinking: TWEWY for eshop and ios and sequel for the 3DS. You heard it here first folks

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Sooooo, 3DS sequel ain't happening then huh?....Figures.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Hokori

Why can't we have a remake of FF V-X on 3DS instead, Nintendo needs those games (aside from V and VI, but they would coincide with III and IV on DS)

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

CanisWolfred

I'm actually kinda disappointed. The soundtrack was the thing the game did well. Yet that's probably all they'll change. I was kinda hoping for a sequel with a story that doesn't suck, characters that are actually likeable, gameplay that actually works, and a couple thousand gallons less of raw, unprocessed teenage angst.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Mickeymac wrote:

I'm actually kinda disappointed. The soundtrack was the thing the game did well. Yet that's probably all they'll change. I was kinda hoping for a sequel with a story that doesn't suck, characters that are actually likeable, gameplay that actually works, and a couple thousand gallons less of raw, unprocessed teenage angst.

I hope your not implying those things of TWEWY, because TWEWY was a great game >:{

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Bankai

moomoo wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but it seems weird that Square Enix would give a teaser site just for a game that would tick the entire TWEWY fanbase off. I don't think there won't be an iOS thing; if they get rid of the dual screen gameplay, then suddenly it makes a lot more sense. I do think there is more to this then just and iOS game though. Maybe multiple announcements?
I'm sorry, I just don't understand why they'd hype this up when the only people who would understand what it means and get excited for it are massive fans of the original game.

You do know there are a lot of Square Enix fans with iDevices, right?

Square Enix goes where the money is, like any good business. It makes a fortune for iReleases.

Mieu-Fire

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

I hope your not implying those things of TWEWY, because TWEWY was a great game >:{(

[/div]

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Hokori

OlympicCho wrote:

moomoo wrote:

[/div]

You do know there are a lot of Square Enix fans with iDevices, right?

Square Enix goes where the money is, like any good business. It makes a fortune for iReleases.

Yeah but most SE fans already own TWEWY on there DS(except me who gave it away to someone sweet as a birthday gift) so why remake it when they can play it now anyway?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.