Forums

Topic: Toys R Us ad - 3DS Deal - June 26, 2011

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

suburban_sensei

I know a lot of people complain about many 3DS launch titles being $30-$40, and yes I agree, for many of those titles they are overpriced. Just checked the Toys R Us ad this morning and saw they are having a sale and a bunch of 3DS games are only $15.99 this week. Here is the list of games:

-Super Monkey Ball 3D
-Rayman 3D
-Asphalt 3D
-Rabbids: Travel in Time 3D
-Madden Football
-Splinter Cell 3D
-Bust A Move Universe
-Combat of Giant Dinosaurs 3D
-Sims 3
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars

A pretty impressive list with most of them making a pretty significant price drop. The deal is online, as well as in store. I'll admit, some of the games aren't that great, but at that price for a decent game like Rayman or Bust-A-Move Universe, this is a great deal.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Azooooz

Truly this is a great deal, though 2 or less games from the list are worth buying, such as rayman and ghost recon.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

SamuraiShyGuy

Thanks for the heads up. I don't have a 3DS yet, but I'm always one to check ads for the best prices.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

MDee14

thank you. truly a great deal

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

sykotek

I knew about this deal for about half a week already, but didn't think anyone here would be interested, so I kept it to myself this time. I already had everything I wanted for 3DS, but picked up Rayman and Super Monkey Ball this time. Honestly, I wouldn't have picked those up if it weren't for the fact that they're so cheap.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Squiggle55

That's a great deal, I would definitely recommend shadow wars at that price. Is bust a move worth it now? Maybe I'll pull the trigger on that

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.