Forums

Topic: Tomodachi Collection

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

SkywardLink98

It only lets you solve 5 problems, and doesn't show the mii's interacting almost at all.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

RainbowGazelle

Uno wrote:

My Spotpass works just fine and I had the same problem with Tomodachi. I received that notification but the item is still to appear in the Import Wear. I disabled and enabled the Spotpass functionality in the game's options, got the notification again but the problem persists.

RainbowGazelle wrote:

I did the same thing as you. I asked the question on Miiverse, and others are having the same problem with this particular item. I've emailed Nintendo Customer Support about it. I'm just waiting for a reply.

After 4 days of waiting, Nintendo Customer support replied with 'try turning the 3ds off and on again'. Absolutely useless! I've emailed them again. This is really starting to annoy me.

Edited on by RainbowGazelle

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

Kewlan

I just tried the demo and it was super fun! I'm definitely getting the game!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

edhe

I was going to ask a question about marriage - my lookalike and Claire Redfield had been dating for well over a month, and yet neither of them had made a proposal (I kept the relationship going with space trips & travel tickets, and for a while, both were "wanting to get married" - but neither would pop the question). I was wondering whether this had anything to do with their personalities - both are reserved types, and I had an inkling that the combination of two quiet types was blocking any proposal.

Anyway, it's too late now - Ramon Salazar asked me whether he should ask Claire out or someone else, and I allowed it because I thought she would naturally say no.

Untitled

She said yes, presumably coming to my lookalike's apartment to tell him she's ditched him.
Untitled
I can't help but feel a bit inadequate.
Untitled

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

I haven't heard from any of my explorers in ages. I've got 9 currently out in the world, and the last time I heard from one of them was on the 16th of December. Still haven't heard anything from one who had left in July last year.

Of the 10 couples I've had in the history of the game (including 1 ended in divorce (but not before producing a child)), 6 have had kids.

The Pilkingtons have had 4 children (1 resident, 3 explorers)
The Simpsons have had 4 children (1 resident, 3 explorers)
The Gervaises have 2 children (1 explorer, 1 resident)
The Dwyers have 4 children (2 explorers, 2 residents)
The Kensit-B's have 3 children (all residents)
The former Marcos had one child before divorcing.

Gary Coleman & Rachel Green from 'Friends' have been together for a long time, but haven't managed to produce offspring yet. I wouldn't mind instigating a divorce, but just like Zilda (an alternate Zelda) & Ross (another couple, though unmarried), I just can't get them to split.

But the good news is, after being dumped, my lookalike has landed Sharla from Xenoblade Chronicles. She has a tendency to wear a full plate helm (when I'd rather she just wore the red plate armour), but my lookalike might finally have a chance at happiness.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.