Forums

Topic: Tomodachi Collection

Posts 101 to 120 of 126

edhe

Screenshot blitz. Some of them were taken at a time when I had no Internet and was unable to connect to Miiverse (you can't share photos on Miiverse from the album).

Untitled
Marco, Vinnie & the beautiful Princess Pecha

Untitled
They never found this roll of film in the Raccoon City PD - the S.T.A.R.S team celebrate Wesker's birthday.

Untitled
Patsy Kensit & a charicature of Mel B from Bo' Selecta

Untitled
A cheeky doodle on a sleeping Mii.

Untitled
Karl Pilkington needs some sort of hair accessory

Untitled
The sort of thing Karl Pilkington thinks about.

Untitled
Untitled
The island's first wedding.

Untitled
Frontyard Wrestling

Untitled
Me and Ricky Gervais are buds.

Untitled
Untitled
The Island's first baby (cold hands!)

Untitled
A selection of residents including Angelos Epithimou, Margaret Thatcher, Arthur Scargill & Alan Partridge.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SkywardLink98

The first baby was born on Lion's Arch island. The darn thing won't stop crying.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Aqueous

My second traveler came home!
First one is still at a Nintendo Zone...

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Jazzer94

This game is really weird but awesome, I really need to populate my island though only got four Miis' so far.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SkywardLink98

So I had my baby Saturday night. Her name is Lydia, and has her mom's eyes (she was born with makeup. Seriously, wtf?) and my hair color. I think I gave her my personality but I'm not 100% sure. Ironically I married "Lydia" my first time playing Skyrim, and now I married Kasmeer and girl from Guild Wars 2. Personally I think naming babies after ex-wives is bad practice, but my Mii would disagree.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

Daaw, look at my ugly little baby!
Untitled

Edited on by SkywardLink98

edhe

So in terms of travellers, they hop across 3DS systems as you streetpass/streetpass relay other people.

But I've read a worrying topic on GameFAQS. Apparently, your Miis can get stranded on someone's island if they sell the game, delete the save data or are simply unable to connect to the Internet.

I have two explorers, a boy and a girl. The boy left on the 8th, while the girl left on the 10th. The boy has visited one island, and his last contact was on the 21st, but the girl hasn't visited a single island, and naturally, she hasn't made contact. It may be a bit premature to think I'm never going to see the boy again, but I'm beginning to think I'll never see the girl again. She's effectively dead.

I find that quite morbid. Nintendo obviously didn't take into account that Miis wouldn't be passed on dilligently leading to situations like this, but she's probably "dead" all the same...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

SkywardLink98

edhe wrote:

So in terms of travellers, they hop across 3DS systems as you streetpass/streetpass relay other people.

But I've read a worrying topic on GameFAQS. Apparently, your Miis can get stranded on someone's island if they sell the game, delete the save data or are simply unable to connect to the Internet.

I have two explorers, a boy and a girl. The boy left on the 8th, while the girl left on the 10th. The boy has visited one island, and his last contact was on the 21st, but the girl hasn't visited a single island, and naturally, she hasn't made contact. It may be a bit premature to think I'm never going to see the boy again, but I'm beginning to think I'll never see the girl again. She's effectively dead.

I find that quite morbid. Nintendo obviously didn't take into account that Miis wouldn't be passed on dilligently leading to situations like this, but she's probably "dead" all the same...

That's... really bad. My baby is now a full fledged mii as of today, but I picked to make her a permanent addition to my island. I'm now a little worried about sending my children out into the world

Scary_Old_Lady

Why are all the babies so ugly?

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Aqueous

@edhe - Or they can get lost at a Nintendo Zone, one of mine is. Also I had one of mine report back to me, after its second trip, so have hope.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Untitled
My mii in case anyone wants him.

edhe

My Mii has set up another couple! And this time, it's the two people on the island I was hoping to hook up. They hadn't actually met before the date.

Untitled

I've got a new userpage screenshot on Miiverse in any case.

If anyone's wondering, it's Patsy Kensit & the characiture of Mel B from comedy "Bo' Selecta". The island's first same-sex relationship, although technically, the Mel B character in Bo' Selecta is supposed to be an amalgamation of Mel B & TV presenter Jim Bowen.

Still no contact from my travellers though, but I've moved in two offspring to the island - two girls - a sister for both travellers currently lost at sea.
I've made them both underage, so that hopefully, when they come of age, there'll be some boys of a suitable age for them to pair up with.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

RainbowGazelle

Hi guys, anyone else having problems with this fortnight's spotpass item. I got the notification, but the game is refusing to receive it, even after trying to force it in options. My brother is having the exact same problem. I then received a notification saying I had a new message from an explorer, but it's not working either. My spotpass is completely broken.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

Uno

RainbowGazelle wrote:

Hi guys, anyone else having problems with this fortnight's spotpass item. I got the notification, but the game is refusing to receive it, even after trying to force it in options. My brother is having the exact same problem. I then received a notification saying I had a new message from an explorer, but it's not working either. My spotpass is completely broken.

My Spotpass works just fine and I had the same problem with Tomodachi. I received that notification but the item is still to apear in the Import Wear. I disabled and enebled the Spotpass funcionality in the game's options, got the notification again but the problem persists.

Uno

SkywardLink98

My first Traveler was sent out today. He is Brayden MacGrath, son of Cole MacGrath and Lucy Kuo. Maybe when he get's back we'll see who's powers he's got

RainbowGazelle

Uno wrote:

RainbowGazelle wrote:

My Spotpass works just fine and I had the same problem with Tomodachi. I received that notification but the item is still to appear in the Import Wear. I disabled and enabled the Spotpass functionality in the game's options, got the notification again but the problem persists.

I did the same thing as you. I asked the question on Miiverse, and others are having the same problem with this particular item. I've emailed Nintendo Customer Support about it. I'm just waiting for a reply.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

Nintenbomba64

Tomodachi Life Demo Confirmed for Europe on the 21st

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0834-3222-4994

Nintendo Network ID: Nintenbomba64

Kewlan

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

Was just about to say this! Finally I can try it!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SkywardLink98

Kewlan wrote:

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

Was just about to say this! Finally I can try it!

The demo doesn't give a proper feel for the game, at least if it's the same one thats in the US.

Kewlan

Oh, what part of the demo is the reason?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.