3DS Forum

Topic: Tomodachi Collection

Showing 101 to 120 of 144

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

101. Posted:

That sucks. TwT

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

102. Posted:

Kind of so only buy what you need @Xiao_Pai ;)

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

arronishere

103. Posted:

Has any UK people got the demo version code from the Nintendo mailing list? Nothing has come for me.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

104. Posted:

Reviewers seem to indicate that this game gets really boring and repetitive after not a lot of play. Is that true? I'm hoping it'll keep me entertained for more than just a couple of hours.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

105. Posted:

I got 93 hours so far @SkywardLink98, its pretty entertaining or at the least funny.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

106. Posted:

The game only gets better the more Miis you add to the island. Because not only do you add more intriguing Mii characters, but you unlock more content. There's also songs you could make for each Mii and there is a huge amount of customization with all the clothing and hats. I've spent many hours on it already. I could see how the many tasks and games your Miis demand from you could get repetitive, but what makes it all right is what Mii you're doing the favor for.

My only compliant with the game is that old people can apparently marry people that are clearly too young for them. It's disturbing when Wentworth from Warrior's Way, an old butler, wants to go out with young women like Rosalina or Samus. I almost want to create a generic old woman MIi for him to properly love or turn him into a kid. To anyone who wants to put an old Mii on their island, beware!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

camerica1618

107. Posted:

@DestinyMan

I know what you mean about those old Miis. The fact that Morgan Freeman and Chuck Norris keep asking to hook up with the Disney princesses is REALLY starting to annoy me. I wish there were 3 categories instead of 2. Kid, Adult, and Senior Citizen. That way the old Miis can stop being so creepy.

camerica1618

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

108. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

The game only gets better the more Miis you add to the island. Because not only do you add more intriguing Mii characters, but you unlock more content. There's also songs you could make for each Mii and there is a huge amount of customization with all the clothing and hats. I've spent many hours on it already. I could see how the many tasks and games your Miis demand from you could get repetitive, but what makes it all right is what Mii you're doing the favor for.

My only compliant with the game is that old people can apparently marry people that are clearly too young for them. It's disturbing when Wentworth from Warrior's Way, an old butler, wants to go out with young women like Rosalina or Samus. I almost want to create a generic old woman MIi for him to properly love or turn him into a kid. To anyone who wants to put an old Mii on their island, beware!

Eh, it's fun still...i actually made some creepy dude that was born on 1990 (kinda wished I could make him older, oh well, lol) and apparently he's falling for one of my anime characters who's a high school girl. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

109. Posted:

I just ordered my copy! Should be here by the end of the month.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

110. Posted:

Well my copy just got here in the mail today and I'm enjoying the game a lot so far! My Mii is a ladykiller (Not unlike his look-a-like) and already has a sweetheart about an hour into the game. I'm debating putting more of my real life friends into the game because it seems a little creepy to set them up with each other in the game.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

111. Posted:

Should I get this, thinking about taking advantage of the offer at Japan Expo.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

112. Posted:

Apperantly, I suck at wrestling. Why the heck does my figure simply just fall sometimes, even when I'm tapping?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

113. Posted:

These are all the babies that were born on my island so far that decided to become permanment resident's. :)

Untitled

Untitled

I'm bad at making mii's. So I'm letting the married couples on my island make babies & then letting them move to my island. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

114. Posted:

I just barely got married and already she wants a baby. /sigh

AuthorMessage

NavySpheal

115. Posted:

I'm in the same boat as Mr. SkywardLink was in. My copy's in my city, so I expect it tomorrow hopefully. I'm looking forward to it.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

116. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

Apperantly, I suck at wrestling. Why the heck does my figure simply just fall sometimes, even when I'm tapping?

I think after X time we lose by falling over. I think the only win is to tap fast enough to push them out.

AuthorMessage

RainbowGazelle

117. Posted:

Hi guys, I've got a problem I'm wondering if anyone can help me solve. My first child became an explorer, and I streetpassed with my brother, but my explorer didn't appear on his island. No matter how many times we streetpass, my explorer never appears. It still says they haven't visited anywhere yet in the travel records. Am I doing something wrong?

Hopefully, one day people will stop arguing about which console is better, and just play the damn games.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3065-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter: RainbowGazelle

AuthorMessage

edhe

118. Posted:

RainbowGazelle wrote:

Hi guys, I've got a problem I'm wondering if anyone can help me solve. My first child became an explorer, and I streetpassed with my brother, but my explorer didn't appear on his island. No matter how many times we streetpass, my explorer never appears. It still says they haven't visited anywhere yet in the travel records. Am I doing something wrong?

As far as I understand it, your explorer can only set off by hitching a ride on a boat when you receive an import good (and send off your export goods). Your explorer will hang around on the docks until one appears, and then they'll be out in the world where they'll stop off at any Island they come across.

I'm a bit confused myself. I've only welcomed one explorer so far, and of my two explorers I have, only one of them has visited another island.

The other one left on the 10th of this month, and I haven't yet had contact.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

RainbowGazelle

119. Posted:

edhe wrote:

RainbowGazelle wrote:

As far as I understand it, your explorer can only set off by hitching a ride on a boat when you receive an import good (and send off your export goods). Your explorer will hang around on the docks until one appears, and then they'll be out in the world where they'll stop off at any Island they come across.

I'm a bit confused myself. I've only welcomed one explorer so far, and of my two explorers I have, only one of them has visited another island.

The other one left on the 10th of this month, and I haven't yet had contact.

Yeah, my explorer left on the 14th, but hasn't arrived anywhere. Oh well, at least I'm not the only one, so I feel a bit better about it. Thanks for replying!

Hopefully, one day people will stop arguing about which console is better, and just play the damn games.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3065-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter: RainbowGazelle

AuthorMessage

edhe

120. Posted:

Screenshot blitz. Some of them were taken at a time when I had no Internet and was unable to connect to Miiverse (you can't share photos on Miiverse from the album).

Untitled
Marco, Vinnie & the beautiful Princess Pecha

Untitled
They never found this roll of film in the Raccoon City PD - the S.T.A.R.S team celebrate Wesker's birthday.

Untitled
Patsy Kensit & a charicature of Mel B from Bo' Selecta

Untitled
A cheeky doodle on a sleeping Mii.

Untitled
Karl Pilkington needs some sort of hair accessory

Untitled
The sort of thing Karl Pilkington thinks about.

Untitled
Untitled
The island's first wedding.

Untitled
Frontyard Wrestling

Untitled
Me and Ricky Gervais are buds.

Untitled
Untitled
The Island's first baby (cold hands!)

Untitled
A selection of residents including Angelos Epithimou, Margaret Thatcher, Arthur Scargill & Alan Partridge.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84