Forums

Topic: Things to worry about 3DS

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

Eel

The next person who posts about remakes or original tittles until the next page is a birdo.
There are many other "things to worry about 3DS" in that list you know.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

komicturtle

abgar wrote:

The next person who posts about remakes or original tittles until the next page is a birdo.
There are many other "things to worry about 3DS" in that list you know.

Hehe, sorry. I just needed to defend my point.

Another big problem: Irresponsible parent blaming Nintendo for not taking care of their 5-year old child because they were playing the 3DS with the 3D slider all the way up even though they were labels advising kids under 7 not to. Oh, and Jack Thompson claiming that the 3D effect makes kids even more violent because they are immersed in the game and rolling monkeys around in balls.

It's going to happen

komicturtle

Squiggle55

remakes can be awesome or lame just like anything else. People loved Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger on the DS right? I'm pretty psyched about a better looking cave story and ocarina of time. Just like in the movies, some people hate the remakes and some people enjoy it. I look forward to seeing people reinvent something because it's a story I already love with a new interpretation. Sometimes you get Halloween by Rob Zombie and sometimes you get some crap by Michael Bay.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Hardy83

After playing the 3DS, I say the biggest worry is just a flat out weak software line up.

I thought the Wii and DS had FAR better launch window games.

Also since games can't ONLY be 3D (unless 3DSware maybe) I feel there is a lot of innovation that will be missed because the game has to be playable in 2D as well.

Hardy83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.