Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 441 to 457 of 457

Ragnarok10

After my first pass I have 21 songs left (203 done) for Ultimate PC. I'll update again after my second pass.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

Eel

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I have Kain as my leader,then Celes, Vivi and Y'shtola. But quitefrakly, the party doesnt matter. A party is only there to make you survive longer. As you get better, and start not missing any notes, everyone is fine.

Having strong attackers and mages usually helps get better rewards in battle stages.

In field stages, luck and agility are important too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BenAV

I finished getting all the trophies last week.
Was sitting on about 1/3 of the Ultimate Critical Charts completed but once I got Force Your Way out of the way I quickly rushed through the rest in no time.
Now at the moment I'm just playing a bit of Versus mode here and there.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Liam1894

I bought this game physically last Friday for a steal of £15 . I love it, even though I pushed it aside temporarily in favour of backlog and sleep . Is it just me, or the online servers absolutely dead?

Liam1894

BenAV

Liam1894 wrote:

Is it just me, or the online servers absolutely dead?

Depends what time of day you go on. Sometimes I'll have to search for quite a while before finding anyone and other times I can constantly find a new opponent straight away. Definitely pretty quiet though in general.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

Anyway, the new batch of TFF:CC has been announced (for February 19th):

BMS Final Fantasy IX — “Vamo’ alla Flamenco”
BMS Secret of Mana 2 / Seiken Densetsu 3 — “Swivel”
BMS SaGa Frontier 2 — “Misgestalt”
BMS Chrono Trigger — “Frog’s Theme”
FMS Legend of Mana — “Ruined Sparkling City”
FMS NieR Gestalt/RepliCant — “Kainé/Salvation”

Nier songs now? At this point, anything is possible...

Saw this earlier. Gotta make sure I keep some funds in my eShop so I can purchase Vamo’ alla Flamenco as soon as it's out. Been waiting for that one to makes its way to Curtain Call for a while, it should make a great BMS.

BenAV

CaptFloofers

Are they just gonna keep releasing more songs? Because they should totally just keep releasing more songs. Hoping a bit for Chrono Cross to start showing up.

CaptFloofers

Spoony_Tech

@CaviarMeths Nope, you are the only one to mention it in the last 28 pages. I agree though. I just had to re-download everything As I screwed up my transfer and lost all my save data. It took about 45 minutes to download everything again. I wish there was a easy button to just get all my songs downloaded again but no. Your rant didn't fall on deaf ears lol!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@CaviarMeths Nope, you are the only one to mention it in the last 28 pages. I agree though. I just had to re-download everything As I screwed up my transfer and lost all my save data. It took about 45 minutes to download everything again. I wish there was a easy button to just get all my songs downloaded again but no. Your rant didn't fall on deaf ears lol!

Lol sneaky ninja...

I deleted it because it was too whiny, so it will fall on deaf ears now!

Point form summary of deleted post, so there's no disconnect here:

• Love the game.
  • DLC pricing sucks though.
  • And buying and downloading crap one by one is awful.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Spoony_Tech

CaviarMeths wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Lol sneaky ninja...

I deleted it because it was too whiny, so it will fall on deaf ears now!

Point form summary of deleted post, so there's no disconnect here:

• Love the game.
  • DLC pricing sucks though.
  • And buying and downloading crap one by one is awful.

Nope, not sneaky ninja, just get the email hits as I'm watching this topic. Woke up this morning to a number of topics but seen your rant then seen you had deleted it. It wasn't the first time I commented on someone's post that they deleted lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ragnarok10

I haven't for now. I'm taking a break from gaming in general to watch some anime for the first time. I may get Frog's Theme once I start playing again.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

HandheldGuru97

I'll grab all the Chrono Trigger tracks, closest thing I can have to Theatrhythm Chrono Trigger ATM Haven't played the other games being offered as DLC Tracks so I think I'll just stick to what I know.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ThePirateCaptain

I hope the rumor is true that Corridors of Time is coming as a DLC track. I've yet to play Chrono Trigger, but that theme alone makes me want to.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Spoony_Tech

Now if we could only get some Chrono Trigger characters then we'd be all set.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Thank you for reminding me about the free songs. I almost forgot. I recently lost all my data so starting over has been a chore but still fun. I'm taking it very slow this time around but I still play it from time to time.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.