Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 421 to 440 of 457

socguy

Just dropping by to outreach..since the DLC update might bring some pple back. Sometime ago I made a list of known nostalgic trip maps, which can be seen at: http://bit.ly/tff_maps and additions are most welcome. There are some "side projects" listed as well (which may make more sense to those who are further advanced in game progression)

I am also looking for any maps with the proficards #009 or #028

socguy

socguy

Yes, but I am still looking for maps that drop the two specific cards, for the sole purpose of glitch farming.

socguy

Ragnarok10

I hate EMS so much. I can never find the beat because of the dynamic speed. It shouldn't take 5-10 tries to get the critical chart filled for a basic song.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

Ragnarok10

@Drac_Mazoku
Which of the original songs do you have left to perfect?

Ragnarok10

Ragnarok10

How many times did you play Force Your Way to get perfect chain and all critical chart?

Ragnarok10

Ragnarok10

Is there a way to see which notes you haven't hit critical like in the first game?

Ragnarok10

Ragnarok10

Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering why I wasn't getting Total Critical for a section when I knew I hit every note throughout all my attempts. Now I'm even more impressed that you completed Force Your Way.

Ragnarok10

Ragnarok10

I wonder if they'll ever add Distant Worlds songs. The only reason I won't buy Opening Bombing Mission is because it pales in comparison to the Distant Worlds version.

Ragnarok10

Spoony_Tech

I'm still playing it. I dl'ed a few of the new songs and plan to continue to dl more as they come. I'm really happy with the direction they're going with the songs. I was playing this earlier in the week. I'll probably dl more today. I'm still slowly moving towards perfecting all basic. I spent way too much time playing the quest modes early on. There's still a few songs I haven't heard yet.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DaanMuffin

It's currently on sale on TGC for all you European folks (14.95£)

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan

Spoony_Tech

I'm dl'ing songs at this very moment.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ragnarok10

Yeah, I read that more songs are coming on January 22nd as well.

Ragnarok10

Spoony_Tech

I'll get a couple as I don't have much on my account right now. Never played TWEWY so I'm not sure about those.

MERG said:

Freelance

I'm really happy Liberi Fatali actually made it. Now all I need is The Landing...too bad my 3DS got stolen on Christmas Eve though.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Ragnarok10

I'm also glad Liberi Fatali was finally released. It is the first DLC I actually purchased (the first two were free).
Here's my status:
~250 hours (I don't have my 3DS open).
All Basic/Expert songs are done perfect chain and total critical.
Ultimate perfect chains done: 184/224
Ultimate total criticals done: 145/224.

I'm almost through my first pass of ultimate songs try to get the perfect chains and critical charts. I'll probably make a second pass before deciding that the game has become frustrating rather than fun and stop playing. I'm hoping to end with 200-210 out of 224 perfect chains (I've skipped 14 so far through FFXIII on my first pass).

Ragnarok10

Ragnarok10

I expect I'll come back even after my second pass. It'll likely be a longer break though, perhaps as long as two months. I'll need the break to play other games more regularly before coming back.

Ragnarok10

FireHotStickies

I played this game for a bit when it came out and I had quite a lot of fun with it, then I took a break and now trying to get back into it seems like quite a challenge. I can't just have a go of a few songs for half an hour when I feel like it. It seems like you have to practice all the time to be able to complete expert and ultimate song difficulties.

FireHotStickies

Yeah I guess I should try and play it more often and see if I can improve. What party do you use out of interest? I suppose it will depend on your favourite FF characters.

Ragnarok10

After leveling up every character, I used an offensive party + Locke for stealing to collect cards (when outside of quest medley), often using Yuna for defense. Plus I used Rikku as leader for field songs. Now that I'm trying to perfect every song, the expectation is that I'm not missing many notes. That being said, I use a defensive party now so that I can occasionally ignore sections of a song that I already filled the critical chart on.

Ragnarok10

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.