Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 321 to 340 of 457

Spoony_Tech

Jollykarp wrote:

I've definitely needed items in long quests at high levels, but otherwise I've never used them in regular play.

So far I've managed to complete every Basic song and most of the Expert ones. I still have a hard time doing well in Ultimate though :/

You and me both. I would lose my mind if I felt the need to do too many ultimate songs. I did however have one today I played for the first time in a quest and only got a great just once. It was so easy I thought it was a expert till I seen my score at the end. It was a field song from FFVIII. Can't remember the exact name.

Also I went up against someone from Japan the other day and received a quest card from a long quest at 99 rare. Now the only reason I would even attempt it would be for those black shards. I need 4 more but don't have any more quest that have them. If anyone has one for trade please by all means let me know!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wilford111

The only thing I'm not really that into is using items in the game.
In fact, the only reason I was using items early on is to get the achievement for using over 100 items. After that I just set it to Hi-Potion and never really touched it again, unless I feel the need to get a rare item or collectacards.
Other than that, I'm constantly switching characters to match the songs, updating abilities, the whole shebang.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

MonocledMetroid

@Drac_Mazoku If you want to have quests with varied levels, then look in your inventory for something called a level down nut, it'll make the quest you obtain for finishing your current one be Level 1. After that just play through that quest with a group of characters of you've never used before and only use them for the quests you unlock following the Level 1 quest.

MonocledMetroid

Spoony_Tech

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I know that....though at that point, do I really want to have lower level quest? Because I've SSS/Perfect Chain/Full Critical Chart every 245 songs on Basic and Expert already. At least with LV99 map, I'm guaranteed to always play Ultimate songs, which allow me to start perfecting some of them along my quest for unlocking all the Quest Medley trophies

I think he was more thinking so you could pass along some black shards at a reasonable level so normal people can complete them!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MonocledMetroid

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I know that....though at that point, do I really want to have lower level quest? Because I've SSS/Perfect Chain/Full Critical Chart every 245 songs on Basic and Expert already. At least with LV99 map, I'm guaranteed to always play Ultimate songs, which allow me to start perfecting some of them along my quest for unlocking all the Quest Medley trophies

On top of what Spoony_Tech said, you'd also benefit from the different item drops provided, which probably will help you get some trophies, especially if you go over some of those lower leveled quests again with a powerful group and kill the bosses several times over.

Edited on by MonocledMetroid

MonocledMetroid

Spoony_Tech

I'll have to give that a try. Even if I do it I'll still need two more as I have half the black ones so far. I could just keep playing them Like I am and eventually I'll get more.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

I'm always here lol!

MERG said:

Wilford111

I added you! btw Does it matter what username I enter, or can I enter anything for the username? (Sorry, I should know this by now )

Spoony_Tech

Sweet!! I just got 2 black shards as item rewards. I don't need any maps now as I still have two unfinished anyways. Thanks anyways @Drac_Mazoku

MERG said:

Wilford111

yes, sorry haha
(I'm recruiting now in online friend battle)

Edited on by Wilford111

Spoony_Tech

Wilford111 wrote:

yes, sorry haha

Are you looking for black shards as well. I also have a couple that aren't so hard if you want one?

MERG said:

Wilford111

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Wilford111 wrote:

yes, sorry haha

Are you looking for black shards as well. I also have a couple that aren't so hard if you want one?

Either way will work, I haven't found anyone online yet though.

Wilford111

Sorry Spoony! I forgot that I haven't friended you yet.
I'll get to that afterwards... sorry! >_<

Spoony_Tech

After you two do your exchange post here and you can have mine as well.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Wilford111 wrote:

Sorry Spoony! I forgot that I haven't friended you yet.
I'll get to that afterwards... sorry! >_<

I just got you friended so let me know. I'll find a good one for ya.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

I have 2 if you want Both we can do an exchange then back out and I'll switch it. Both have 2 blacks.

MERG said:

Wilford111

FREAKING MONSTER BUFF!
lol

Edited on by Wilford111

Wilford111

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

Well that was a close match. I just hate Ultimate with Ex burst. Got judgment twice argh. Still won by an hair Enjoy my quest. It got 2 black shard, and Feral Chaos as a last boss on Otherworld from FFX, it's EPIC!

Thank you! Sorry, I meant to set it to NO EX Burst
Maybe next time?

Spoony_Tech

No ultimate for me lol.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.