Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 221 to 240 of 457

Eel

Yeah, the jump from "medium" to "long" is huge, it surprised me at first too. I like the abundance of paths and events, but I prefer the shorter quests

In other news, I decided do start the "full crit chart, all SSS" thing too. Though I will do it slowly and thematically.

Right now I started with FF IX using all the characters from that game

Also, are all the chocobo dungeon songs remixes from other songs?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MonocledMetroid

Well, they appear to be from the Wii game, and that one's soundtrack is like 97% remixes, so probably.

Edited on by MonocledMetroid

MonocledMetroid

Spoony_Tech

I seen someone yesterday.on Miiverse post their rhythmic and it was 151515! O.o

And here I think I play too much!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PrincessSugoi

What an oddly consistent number lol.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Ralizah

God I suck at rhythm games. I'm barely coming out of a lot of these Expert scores with B ranks.

This game is jam-packed with so much stuff. The original feels super bare-bones in comparison.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Eel

Just wait until the BMS version of One Winged Angel (Advent Children) comes out as DLC.

It's around 7 minutes long, the ultimate score has like 900 triggers in total.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

God I suck at rhythm games. I'm barely coming out of a lot of these Expert scores with B ranks.

This game is jam-packed with so much stuff. The original feels super bare-bones in comparison.

And that's why we need to play now lol! I'm not much better as for the BMS's I don't even like trying them on ultimate. I'm totally fine with sticking with expert. I can do most FMS's on ultimate though. Have yet to fail the few I've done.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Morphbug wrote:

Just wait until the BMS version of One Winged Angel (Advent Children) comes out as DLC.

It's around 7 minutes long, the ultimate score has like 900 triggers in total.

Sounds like a ton of both experience and rhythmia.

MERG said:

Eel

I just watched the demo video in my phone and its 973 triggers, wow.

Combine it with Tifa 2 and Cloud 2 and you have a lot of rhythmia.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Morphbug wrote:

I just watched the demo video in my phone and its 973 triggers, wow.

Combine it with Tifa 2 and Cloud 2 and you have a lot of rhythmia.

Link please!

MERG said:

Eel

Oh, I literally watched it in the Theathrythm game on my phone. But here's a youtube video:

Edit: found a direct feed video.

EDit2: ugh! It's the basic score.... Well I think it's still a nice video.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

That person stinks and I thought I was bad!

Plus what us wrong with that video. What format is that playing on?

MERG said:

Eel

Yeah, the person playing it is terrible, but it was the only direct feed video I could find.

It's the iOS version of the first game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Thank God for the 3ds version because that version looks terrible.

MERG said:

Eel

It's not tha ba bad. (Although it is SUPER bare bones).

But I have my suspicions that the person recorded it while using an apple tv or something because it looks laggy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Wilford111

I've already made up my mind that I won't buy any DLC at least until I've cleared every song that came with the game.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Spoony_Tech

That must be what my spot pass was for last night. I only got songs from the last game from my favorite games in the series and even at that i think I only dl'ed 2 or 3. I don't want this game to cost me 60-80 dollars in the long run even if it's content I would fully enjoy. I'll get a few songs this go but this game has almost triple the content of the first and I still didn't even do everything the first had.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

And that's why we need to play now lol! I'm not much better as for the BMS's I don't even like trying them on ultimate. I'm totally fine with sticking with expert. I can do most FMS's on ultimate though. Have yet to fail the few I've done.

Will you be available later today?

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I'm east coast so what time were you thinking?

MERG said:

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I'm east coast so what time were you thinking?

Are you available after 9? I'm central time, BTW, so our clocks shouldn't be too different. I get off at 6 PM on Thursdays and then will probably have dinner with the family, so that is probably the earliest I can do it tonight. I'll be available much earlier tomorrow, so if that's too late for you we could do it then. Either way is fine with me. Night-time is the only chance I get to do any real gaming, outside of some lunch breaks.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.