Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 181 to 200 of 457

Blaze

Everyone online is too good for me. I managed to win 2 out of 10 of my matches, although admittedly a lot of them were very narrow defeats. It feels as though a perfect score is required in Expert/Basic in order to win. ;__;

I always thought I was good at this game as well.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

ktribal

Hello, does anybody have quests that give put silver shards?

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

twadebarcelona

I know that this game has only been out for 2 days (3 if you include today as well), but is it worth getting the DLC for it straight away (I already got the 2 free songs)?

twadebarcelona

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0014-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: twadepsvita | Twitter:

Wilford111

So far I've come across two sore losers online.
The first cut the connection after the song ended and saw that I had more points than he did, and the second just stopped playing during the song when he figured it was too hard.
Have any of you guys come across sore losers online?

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Spoony_Tech

No sore losers just yet. I've worried about this though but I've also seen a match turn rather quickly when I was losing and somehow won and vise versa. I actually had someone stay for a beating yesterday and when they finally beat me they left. I didn't blame them and was more surprised they kept at it. Not that I was playing great They just weren't all that good either. Anybody here wipes the floor with me lol!

Oh and Judgment usually doesn't bother me. The one that screws me over is the one that doesn't revile what it is till it's practically right on top of you. Evens the turning arrows isn't too bad. Depending on the stage the speed up can also kill me. Still win or lose I love playing online as you can really get some nice cards that way!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

I've never met any ragequitters yet and I've played many matches now. I have played several rounds with the same people in a row, and sometimes I win, and sometimes he/she wins, and we're plenty good sports. People who have lower ranks sometimes beat me even.

What I find annoying though is that most of the people I've battled have given me the initial map that you get when you've unlocked quest medley >_>

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

twadebarcelona

Wilford111 wrote:

The first cut the connection after the song ended and saw that I had more points than he did, and the second just stopped playing during the song when he figured it was too hard.

After I got my first online win yesterday, the person I was up against said yes to play again but then refused to select a track and then ragequitted after the timer ran out.

twadebarcelona

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0014-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: twadepsvita | Twitter:

Eel

I should play some more online some day.

I kinda wish it gave rhythmia though, some music player unlocks take stratospheric amounts of it and playing many levels without getting any seems wasteful at the moment.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MoogleMuffins

I'm sick to death of the rage quitting in this game.

If I'm getting whooped, I stay to the end and accept my defeat. Everytime I seem to be getting close to winning a game, the other player leaves. I've only managed to get four victories due to this.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Spoony_Tech

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

Wilford111 wrote:

After I got my first online win yesterday, the person I was up against said yes to play again but then refused to select a track and then ragequitted after the timer ran out.

I definitely wouldn't call that rage quitting. If the game never started you should feel fortunate that they didn't really rage quit. Still haven't had anyone do this. I like picking a card even of I lose.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I've still only played a handful of ultimate songs. One by choice and a couple because of a quest. My brain can barely handle expert then alone ultimate. I like the Ex Burst personally. I don't think the online is as fun without it. The only problem with it is it should give the same one to the opposing player that you get in order to make it fair. Its the randomness that sometimes unfair.

MERG said:

Dezzy

Is anyone else annoyed at the lack of EMS stages in this game? (The ones with a prerecorded video playing in the background)
I assumed there'd be one for each different game and you'd unlock them all as you go. Turns out quite a lot are missing. Essentially, the main titles that had them in the first theatrhythm are missing here. That's really pissed me off, those were my favourite stages. Instead I get Type 0 and Lightning Returns? Pffft. Might buy the first one again.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Freelance

The videos probably take up a lot of space, so all the EMSs from the first game got changed into BMS and FMS modes in the sequel. Once I found out they won't be in the sequel, I decided not to trade/sell it, so I can play those again if I wanted. Aside from a few games, I haven't played many of the spinoffs so lots of the new EMSs don't hold much (sentimental) value to me. I especially liked the FFVIII and FFX EMs from the first game. Hearing Suteki da Ne or Waltz of the Balamb Fish without seeing the videos of Macalania Forest or the dance just doesn't have the same appeal to me

It seems hardly anyone liked EMS though. I liked them a lot, even if they were hard. I guess we're the only ones who actually miss them.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

The lack of EMS stages is not a problem for me. I didn't care for them anyways. Beside one of my favorites from the last games is now a FMS anyways so the song is still there just in a different form.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

ktribal wrote:

Hello, does anybody have quests that give put silver shards?

I have the most basic of basics but it is rare and has 5 silver. If you want it let me know.

MERG said:

derek_combatir

I actualy don't care about the lack of EMS, I barely play them, the only ones I play are tha battle ones

And I love the 200+ songs, however, I only play around 30 or 35, most of them have no record, except the ones I have to play on different modes (the map mode which I can't remember the name right now)

derek_combatir

Eel

Also, you can't leave the previous game completely obsolete.

"Wanna see that cute video about FFVII? Get the first game >:3"

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I'm on my quest to clear all the basic and expert songs with Full Critical Chart and SSS, so that I never have to replay them ever again on those difficulties (I'm cheating and doing a few Ultimate here and there when I'm starting to go crazy from boredom). It's REALLY long and tedious, but it has to be done (I guess there's a trophy for doing everything anyway). I'm around 60 songs done, with now over 90000 rhythmia collected just doing that. Still a LOOOOOONG way to do, but once its done, I will be able to only focus on Ultimate for the rest of my gaming life with this game.

I just don't know how ultimate is even possible. I just tried earning a higher rank on the multiplayer part but against the computer and I can't swipe and tap that fast! I just give up and even if I knew what was coming I couldn't do it.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.