Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 101 to 120 of 457

HandheldGuru97

Home sick again today got to catch up on a ton of school working I am missing out on, but in between it all I will be playing online (and quest mode too once I get whooped one to many times ) @Spoony_Tech @SuperiorTech @Morphbug, if you folks don't mind I'll be adding you guys (my code is down below in my Sig) Loving this game to death, can't to see more of you guys online!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Spoony_Tech

derek_combatir wrote:

yesterday iw as playing online and on the third round we got the same score XD it was kinda weird XD

btw!! I wanna add you guys!!

Can't add till you cough up your friend code. Also added @Handheldguru97

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm so glad we can trade quest cards online. I love going through each and everyone of these in quest mode. Btw, quest mode is the best ever. It gives it a nice variety.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Guuuuuyyyyssss play Celes's Theme and Gold Saucer song in ultimate.

They're crazy-fun.

Also Harvest. It's not as crazy, but I love that they added it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Morphbug wrote:

Guuuuuyyyyssss play Celes's Theme and Gold Saucer song in ultimate.

They're crazy-fun.

Also Harvest. It's not as crazy, but I love that they added it.

Um yeah, you seen how well I play last night so I can barely handle expert then alone ultimate.

MERG said:

Eel

Just start Celes Theme to see it. You can end the game if it's too hard.

The guy who did that one went crazy in the beginning with the red triggers!

The Gold Saucer one feels like playing fireworks.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ThePirateCaptain

You can always play the songs in Practice mode so you don't need to worry about dying.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Spoony_Tech

I just bought 3 games for my U at Best Buy today and this is all I can think about. It's just that good.

MERG said:

Wilford111

I didn't know there was a Theatrhythm Curtain Call forum topic! Awesome ^_^

Has anyone tried the Final Fantasy Tactics EMS on Ultimate difficulty? I dare you to get a SSS rank on it >

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Eel

Wilford111 wrote:

I didn't know there was a Theatrhythm Curtain Call forum topic! Awesome ^_^

Has anyone tried the Final Fantasy Tactics EMS on Ultimate difficulty? I dare you to get a SSS rank on it >

I'm terrible at EMSs, dunno why.

Bloop.

Wilford111

Morphbug wrote:

I'm terrible at EMSs, dunno why.

I don't really like them :/
The reason I said that about FFTactics EMS, is because the whole thing is pretty much a troll song. The tempo constantly speeds up and slows down, so getting a perfect score is pretty much luck-based. Try it out for yourself XD

Eel

I think that's my problem with EMSs. They're based around cute or flashy shapes and formations that don't necessarily have a constant rhythm to them.

Bloop.

Wilford111

Drac_Mazoku wrote:

I've tried it, yeah the tempo changes a lot, by at least it's VERY short, and the notes are not crazy. Once you learn the song by heart it seems to be very doable without too much trouble. It's no Force your Way LOL

True, the notes aren't crazy, but the length of the stage, it being very short, is part of the problem! In order to get an SSS rank, you can't screw up at all. It's very very strict with how many times you can dip below Critical hits.
I don't know if this is the same deal with other EMS stages, but I just had a particularly hard time with this one XD

Wilford111

I just tried Force Your Way on Ultimate. Although it is intense and challenging, in my opinion FFTactics Opening is worse That's just me though.

Wilford111

Alright alright, I see what you mean, lol.... Force Your Way is definitely more challenging, and there's a lot more you have to pull off. However, it's a good kind of challenging. I feel like I'm getting better every time I play it. However, With FFT Opening EMS, I don't feel challenged. I feel like the song is changing the tempo so often, that all it takes is a big stroke of luck to complete it perfectly.
I would keep trying to get a perfect score on Force Your Way, but my hands are mush right now from tapping the screen so frequently, that I need a break ^^;
So tl;dr, Force Your Way = fun
FFT Opening = not fun

PrincessSugoi

Finally got my copy today. The wait was torture. It should be illegal to have a game this addicting. I've already skipped dinner to play it and am forcing myself not to touch it now so I can actually get ready to go out with a friend. Haven't unlocked the battle mode yet but I sure I will tonight so look forward to meeting some of you in battle.

I just played the Lightening Returns EMS and yeah, I fumbled hard the first play because I didn't quite catch when the long notes came up and seeing those HD graphics on the 3DS was jarring even if it was just a movie. lol

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.