Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Collective Info And Discussion

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

LittleKing

This thread will be used to discuss the latest info on Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! I did my best to collect the latest data, including pictures and videos, into a single post on my blog. It includes the character roster with portraits, confirmed songs, and much data about how the game works. It also has the videos shown at the 3DS conference etc.

However, it will not be perfect, and I WILL have factual errors and certain things missing. I would greatly appreciate if some users of Nintendo Life would comment on the post, or here, about anything I should add/change. Feel free to discuss how you feel about the game (do you like it? loathe it?), and the latest info here.

For those interested, the post about Theatrhythm can be found here.

I, for one, think Theatrhythm looks amazing. I am a big fan of the soundracks of the Final fantasy games, so a game like this is pretty cool to me. I can see others viewing it as just another lame cash-grab spin-off from Square Enix, not worth full retail price though.

Edited on by LittleKing

LittleKing

theblackdragon

You're more than welcome to share whatever info you have regarding Theatrhythm FF in this thread already in progress. As for plugging your blog, please feel free to keep doing so in your signature, but if you have information to share, we'd prefer you bring it here rather than directing people to visit your personal website for it. Thank you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.