Forums

Topic: The Top Five Most Obnoxious Things In Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

Ruceyod

Solution: Either get rid of the game or get better at the game.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

retired_account

Kyloctopus wrote:

pixelman wrote:

The levels are stupidly long, and they all pretty much play the same — none of them should've been any longer than the first one. That along with what Oddy mentioned makes replaying singleplayer extremely tedious and annoying.

[/div]

So now people want shorter gameplay? Some of you NL commenters are condescending. I can beat the first level in 5 Minutes, no matter what the intensity is. I find difference in levels, and gameplay strategies, as far as it can go, one level puts you in puzzle after puzzle, another level limits you to a rock. How would improve levels?

The game's design is better suited for a pickup-and-replay arcade experience. Some of the levels were over 20 minutes long, and you never really do anything other than run around and shoot things. You're also penalized if you exit the level, which makes it even more annoying.

retired_account

noname001

Despite my complaints, I do love the game to death. But just because i enjoy it doesn't mean there aren't a few things I disagree with. It's a topic about what I don't like, so I said what I don't like. Simple. I could think of some nitpicks about my girlfriend, but it doesn't mean I love her any less.

I think if the game allowed you to select individual portions of a level, it'd lend to pick up and play much better. After you've beaten a level once, when you select it again it will give you the option of doing the flying section, the ground section, or the final boss. I would have loved that to death.

noname001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.