Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Posts 461 to 480 of 480

crimsontadpoles

@Xyphon22: It's technically possible to play the missions by yourself, but it could get very frustrating and tedious. In single player mode, you'll have to switch between the 3 characters, and the 2 you aren't currently controlling becomes statues that'll do nothing until you switch to them.

I'd recommend playing with random people instead. Then you'll only need to worry about controlling one character without constantly switching. Most of the time, the random players are fine, but there will occasionally be trolls, but you can blacklist them.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

TuVictus

I still haven't beaten the game cuz no one is competent enough for the final boss

TuVictus

rg88

I'm planning to buy it next month....is it still alive to play online?

rg88

VoodooTrumpet

I picked this up last weekend and I'm finding it a blast. If anyone else just picked it up and is interested in playing my NNID is DieuEtMonDroit.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

TuVictus

I think it's been long enough for most launch day buyers that they could probably go through the game and not remember most of the puzzles. I know I wouldn't!

TuVictus

VoodooTrumpet

@DiscoGentleman I've only had a half-dozen online sessions so far with strangers and I never felt like I was being rushed or anything, even when choosing the "Swift as an arrow" matchmaking option.

I think the game's a blast and I've only had one time where someone was being an arse on purpose. I live in Chicago, myself. My FC is 0405-0263-6409.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

SquiddKidd

I'm thinking of getting this game, but I'm hoping for more of a Link Between Worlds experience. How good is the story?

SquiddKidd

jump

SquiddKidd wrote:

I'm thinking of getting this game, but I'm hoping for more of a Link Between Worlds experience. How good is the story?

Don't get it then, this isn't solo friendly or story driven.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Tyranexx

@jump: How much is this like Four Swords? I'm hoping to put it on my Christmas list and at least give it a try.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TuVictus

SquiddKidd wrote:

It is only like ALBW in that it uses the same graphics engine. Everything else is different. Story is just there to say it is, and each level is segmented off individually. And is extremely irritating to play alone.

TuVictus

Xyphon22

I finally beat this last night, playing entirely solo, so it is definitely possible to do it. If anybody is simply trying to wait for other people to be able to play, you may as well try to do it by yourself. It was somewhat annoying at times, but I actually thought it added another layer of puzzle-solving to it, making even the battles a puzzle that you had to figure out what to do. Some of the challenges, though, especially the timed ones, do seem like they might be impossible playing solo (I've only completed the first challenge and failed miserably at another, and haven't tried the Den of Trials yet).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

gokev13

@Xyphon22 Sometimes I found it easier to do the time challenges myself rather than paired with random people. I have completed everything in multiplayer, always paired with random people but I found the time challenges in multiplayer difficult because any trick you learned on completing a level faster had to be taught to new team mates every time tried it. Playing solo you are free to try one challenge as many times as you need in order to get perfection. If I was having trouble with a time challenge in multiplayer I would play solo until I could do it so that at least I wouldn't be the weakest Link during multiplayer. Someday I want to 100% the game solo, I had a lot of fun with it.

gokev13

Henmii

Is there anybody on youtube that has uploaded all the 8-bit music you get while wearing the Timeless tunic (including the music-balls)? I would love to hear it!

Update: Still no reactions, sadly.
I want to share one little secret I found SPOILER: The tent beside the street-vendor contains part 7 of the secret diary. You can read it when your wear the Light suit (or whatever it is called).

By the way: What happens when I have 15 (or more) friendly-tokens and talk to the boy at the entrance of the castle?

Update 2: I saw a youtube video about the boy at the castle-entrance. Apparently nothing happens if you have 15 tokens, just a small message from him. On a side-note: I noticed quite some pieces of text are different from the American version (I have the European version). For example: In my version Madame Couture never used French phrases.

Update 3: Looks like I finally have all the costumes (38 in total, Madame Couture says she's sold-out)! Now I still need to do a lot of challenges. They are pretty hard, so I don't think I'll finish them all.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

PitThePup

anyone still playing this?
just bought it, and sadly it's pretty lonely here...

PitThePup

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1728-1459

PitThePup

@ArapaiMatt

yes I do!
at what times do you play man?

PitThePup

ArapaiMatt

I can play at noon, Central Time, if that works for you. Also, my 3DS's circle pad doesn't work, so you'll need to use the friend code 3583-0470-4974 instead of the one in my profile.

ArapaiMatt

3DS Friend Code: 0602-6785-3494 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSmashMiis27

PitThePup

@ArapaiMatt
Added you
can't wait to play today.
besides that, Im just creating a whatsapp group to bring together triforce heroes players and to be able to sync whenever playing a game.
If anyone's intersted please reach out at +972 50 5707825

PitThePup

jos

currently only £8.08
on amazon UK if anyone still wants it

jos

Nintendo Network ID: josuv22

SkuIIKid

Im looking for someone to play with...

SkuIIKid

Sorry, this topic has been locked.